Certain mods missing maps? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Modding

Paxton44 -> Certain mods missing maps? (1/1/2008 6:04:02 AM)

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but a few of the mods I've downloaded (Grossdeutschland, and the Ardennes to Hurtgen one) are missing some maps? (I've installed their respective map packs - and have found that the maps the modswap says are missing are not in them).

My questions are:

1. It allows me to install the mod while missing some maps, but what bad things will happen?

2. Is there some site out there where I can download these maps? The CSO seems to be having some issues right now with everything (none of the pages seem to have anything on them, and it won't allow me to register, anyway).

Thanks for the help!

Andrew Williams -> RE: Certain mods missing maps? (1/1/2008 8:13:18 AM)

I've fixed the ardenne to hurtgen mapppack link... should have all maps now.

what is missing from Grossdeutschland map pack?

Mods for Cross of Iron

Paxton44 -> RE: Certain mods missing maps? (1/1/2008 8:33:07 AM)

You know, I'm beginning to think this might be a problem on my end, because on the latest map pack you loaded for the Ardennes-Hurt, it still says that it needs Choo, Fulda Gap, and Kallrvr, all of which are included in your latest upload.

Any idea why it might not be registering as in the file now? I'm just extracting these things to the maps file... Is that correct?

(The GD mod - for me - says it's missing Elnya and 22 additional maps, which probably is a problem on my end).

I'm not being completely unsuccesful at getting these things installed, as I've managed to get Great War, Fin Mod, Kharkov, Greece, West Front (non-expansion), and various other ones installed and running no problem.

MarshallZhukov -> RE: Certain mods missing maps? (3/24/2008 7:05:32 AM)

Trying to play the grand campaign in the Kharkov - mod as the Russians and got to a point where it just stalled and said something like "Donets.mmm" missing from maps. Should there be a map called that there that isn't there? 

Andrew Williams -> RE: Certain mods missing maps? (3/24/2008 9:45:00 AM)

there is a map patch for kharkov

direct link

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/kharkovmappatch.zip

I'll get it linked in shortly

MarshallZhukov -> RE: Certain mods missing maps? (3/24/2008 1:09:17 PM)

Thank you kindly. [:)] [sm=Tank-fahr09.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI