reconquer ceded province without sieging capital (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

fw1206 -> reconquer ceded province without sieging capital (1/1/2008 4:45:59 PM)

First of all: sorry, i forgot to make a screenshot.

As turkish player i won a war against Prussia and ceded Silesia, Posen and Masovia.
In the next war i had against Prussia, AI besieged Glogau and i had 15 inf in the silesian capital Breslau.
I thought "i can' reach them but who cares, it's not the capital", i'll destroy him next month.

But the next month i was not able to get into the city. After the prussian Landphase (he now held Glogau for one month) i was astonished when on the minimap there was a black spot on (my) Silesia. "What the h... is going on there"?
Rule 13.3.2 (Conquering Ceded Provinces) says, that a ceded province are treated like a minor.
Rule 10.7 Conquest of Minor Countries) says "The control flags are changed only if the capital of the minor country was occupied during the previous month and the conqueror has maintained uninterrupted and unbesieged occupation for the entire current month"

I can't tell you if this will happen to other ceded provinces or against other major powers. I only saw this with Silesia (ok, he also captioned Masivia but there he was in the capital).
If this will be a bug, then this is a really heavy bug. As turkish player you don't have enough manpower to garrison all cities in all provinces you have won in hard battles

Murat -> RE: reconquer ceded province without sieging capital (1/1/2008 7:11:34 PM)

Glogau being a capital is a known bug that was reported and was listed for repair in the next patch.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI