Something Odd (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

long_time_fan -> Something Odd (1/3/2008 7:31:55 AM)

I am playing a CFL rules and CFL size field. I had a really strange incident occur during a game. After a punt, the ball was fielded in my endzone, and the player was tackled instantly. However, he kept on moving (very slowly) down the field, and ALL the other team's players kept running through him. After roughly five minutes he progressed to the other endzone, where the game awarded the kicking team a rouge. Afterwards, I looked at the stats and the 12 men on the field each had over 200 tackles for the game. How do I remove the extra tackles from the player's totals? I tried using the editor, but it wouldn't keep the change.
Long time Fan

long_time_fan -> RE: Something Odd (1/8/2008 7:27:21 AM)

Again, Is there a way to edit stats so that the extra 2000 tackles on the single play can be removed?
Long Time Fan

Marauders -> RE: Something Odd (1/8/2008 7:55:53 AM)

Perhaps, if you have Access 97 or a program that will read and write to Access 97 files.

I have not attemped to go through the recordrd stat groups in the league files though, and there is no editor at this time.

Otherwise, not at this time.

jdhalfrack -> RE: Something Odd (1/8/2008 2:20:30 PM)

quote:

Again, Is there a way to edit stats so that the extra 2000 tackles on the single play can be removed?

I am working on that for the next release of my Max FB Database Editor. However, like Marauders said, you can edit the league database file manually if you have Microsoft Access installed on your computer.

JD

Marauders -> RE: Something Odd (1/9/2008 2:54:01 AM)

quote:

jdhalfrack stated:

I am working on that for the next release of my Max FB Database Editor.

In my best Borat, "Very Niiice!"

long_time_fan -> RE: Something Odd (1/9/2008 7:13:32 AM)

Thanks guys,
I'll try to use my MS Access to edit the db.
All the Best,
LTF

Marauders -> RE: Something Odd (1/9/2008 9:05:49 AM)

quote:

I'll try to use my MS Access to edit the db.

It isn't simple for stats.  One has to look at each group and each player via player ID.

It is certainly more compact than a standard database or spreadsheet file, but it more difficult to make any changes.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI