loading user scenario problems (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Tech Support

MadmanRick -> loading user scenario problems (1/4/2008 8:16:39 PM)

I am having an issue with loading user scenarios, every time I try to load the modified scenario, the game crashes. Basically, I recreated the Ingress scenario from HDS5 in the EC2003 battleset (mainly to be able to take advantage of the refueling capablilties). I simply copied and pasted the original scenario orders, but made all new groups and bases that matched the HDS5 OB. Now each time I attempt to load this scenario, I receive the following error message; Main Executable for Harpoon: Commander's Edition has encountered a problem and needs to close. I have been able to load scenarios I downloaded, it just seems to be this one that causes a problem (I've tried to create the scenario numerous times, to no avail). I am running a Dell XPS 400 (Pentium D 3.00GHz with 3.00GHz of RAM and Windows XP Media, SP2. Any ideas why this scenario is causing so many problems? Thanks!

P.S. I can email the scenario file if interested

Divefreak -> RE: loading user scenario problems (1/4/2008 9:53:49 PM)

quote:

O
P.S. I can email the scenario file if interested

Please check the scen for an empty group....

Regards René

wombat1417 -> RE: loading user scenario problems (1/4/2008 11:35:21 PM)

Hello, fellow New Yorker;
I've been experimenting with scenario conversions as well and would like to take a look at yours.
If you would send it along to my Union Square digs, I'm at wombat1417@att.net
Yours,
Larry Gertner

MadmanRick -> RE: loading user scenario problems (1/5/2008 3:38:16 PM)

Rene,
Thanks, that was the problem! I am playtesting now. Happy New Year!

Rick

MadmanRick -> RE: loading user scenario problems (1/5/2008 3:40:00 PM)

Larry,
Hi! Let me give it a few rounds in a playtest and see if it's "ready for primetime" and if so, I'll send it to you then. Best,

Rick

P.S. I work only 2 blocks from Union Square.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI