Do You Play This Game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

Frozen Stiffer -> Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 9:10:34 PM)

Every once in a while, I see a new name appear in the message boards. This gets me to wondering two things- how many people play this game that also read the boards? If you're reading this thread, reply to it and just let us know that you play this game. "I play this game" is fine for a reply, as an option, feel free to post the country where you live (or state, if applicable)-- entirely optional, but it would be a good way to get an idea of how far-reaching this wonderous creation is. Read the thread as often as you would like, but only post once please- otherwise we'll throw off the numbers.

I am curious to see how many people own this game. Let's show Shaun just how big his fan base is!!!

[:)]

For the record...

I play this game in California, United States.

SirWolf1960 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 9:22:28 PM)

I'm playing the game in beautiful Topeka, KS

Steve

Wrathchild -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 9:23:09 PM)

I play this game in Pennsylvania. I am almost 40 and haven't followed real baseball since I was a teenager (grew up in upstate NY watching the Yankees on WPIX 11 Alive). I've always enjoyed management sims (played Madden football in coach mode only), and when I saw the reduced price for this decided to take the plunge. It's basically the only game I play now (especially since my computer died and the one I threw into the front line can't handle much more).

CBeasley37 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 9:35:45 PM)

Love this game!

I manage 2 or 3 games a day in beautiful Midlothian Virginia.

Go Braves!

Chris

Bustoff -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 9:37:39 PM)

I play this game--a lot--in Columbia, Missouri.

And for the record, FS, I think your avatar is weirdly cool. [8D]

RedArgo -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 9:58:46 PM)

I play this game in Bloomington, Illinois.

And I find that avatar disturbing yet captivating. [:)]

KG Erwin -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 10:10:00 PM)

I play the game in Cross Lanes, West Virginia.

emcgman -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 11:04:08 PM)

Cool post.

This is the second version of pure sim that I am playing.

I enjoy having two games going. One fictional, and the other Cubs historical.

Wrathchild -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 11:21:05 PM)

I just randomly picked a team in my historical association, never realizing that I would become attached to it in just one season. Now I wish I had picked a different team.

puresimmer -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/8/2008 11:21:05 PM)

I develop this game from Mount Pleasant, SC (next to Charleston)

Shaun

Frido1207 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 12:05:28 AM)

I play this game in Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany.
No Baseball-Tradition here. At least I know nothing about the history, players etc, just the basic rules (but always struggeling with all those abbreviations). So it is always interessting & mostly informative for me to read the Locker Room reports form our US mates.
For me its a bit like "history repeats itself", because once I get addicted to American Football, it started with a PC game my brother owned, ages ago.
So I hope I will "learn" Baseball the same way. I think its much easier, because the game I´m learning from is much better.
A last note: as I outed myself as a complete Baseball Noob, please be aware of some very dumb questions from me in the future. Please be patient. [;)]

renojedi -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 12:05:32 AM)

I play this game in Reno, Nevada. Lived in the Baltimore Area last year when I first discovered it.

I like to replace one team with a fictional team, thus creating an expansion team work around (picking all bench players from the other teams). Right now I manage the Vancouver (BC) Big Thunder, a throwback to an expansion team I played with in the old All Star Baseball Series console game.

Huge Diamondbacks fan also.

-- Keith

leegra -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 12:30:37 AM)

I play PureSim in Southern California...Lee

PadresFan104 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 12:43:12 AM)

I play & mod this game in Carlsbad, California.  [:)]

Taz0713 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 1:19:24 AM)

I play in Brush Prairie, WA.  Although I would like to build a winner, instead of getting frustrated half way through a season and starting over.  My goal for the new year is to follow through a association and not get sooooooo frustrated when things don't go well early.  [:@]

DonBraswell -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 1:27:23 AM)

I play this game in Millbrook Alabama. Watching this game grow from the begining has been great. I never can wait for the new version to come out. But it's been that way every year. I keep telling Shaun I want first look, maybe that's why he lets me in on the beta's. Doesn't want to hear me wine like a baby. (60 yr old baby, well almost [:'(] )
Don

Nukester -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 1:30:45 AM)

Im playing the game from Newburgh, New York

SpharV2 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 1:38:03 AM)

Been playing since the initial release everywhere from Atlanta, GA, to Camdenton, MO, to Ft. Benning, GA, to Ft. Hood, TX, to San Antonio, TX, and now in Tallahassee, FL. :)

VanScoy -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 2:06:00 AM)

I am playing in Miami FL!

dneely -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 2:10:51 AM)

I play this game in Phoenix, AZ. I have been with this game since one of the earliest versions and it continues to be my favorite baseball sim. I am 60 years old and still a kid at heart. I grew up loving the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Washington Senators but now a big D-Backs fan!!

David

Beach23BoyP -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 4:33:59 AM)

57. Spring, TX just south of The Woodlands and just north of Houston. I've been playing Baseball sims since 1963 (SOM).

sooner7 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 5:01:04 AM)

I play this game in Shawnee, Kansas.  Have been playing for about a year, and love it.

dzanr -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 5:05:01 AM)

Atlanta, GA.

puresimmer -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 5:07:35 AM)

I LOVE this thread.... So rewarding :)

Keep em coming folks!

Shaun
(Developer PureSim)

Mike5 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 5:43:24 AM)

I play this game in Walnut Creek, CA

echidna_slith -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 6:03:27 AM)

Sydney, Australia.

Tigers fan since the late 70s - so I have seen both the good times as well as the bad ones.

sanpurdue -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 6:06:39 AM)

I own the game but I haven't played it in a long time. I keep up with the upgrades but I just haven't found the time to play again. Being football season and running online leagues with Second and Ten has been my downfall....LOL!

I live in Michigan

RedSoxFan67 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 6:48:00 AM)

Los Lunas, New Mexico ... the land of enchantment

Migrated from Sudbury, Mass - next door to Framingham, Ma

The Dynasty of the Red Sox shall continue ...

redsoxfan99 -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 11:45:10 AM)

I play this game ( along with many other sports sims - including SAT ) in Farnham Surrey United Kingdom. Have played PureSim since the very first releases by Shaun.

I claim the honour of first UK member posting here [:)] Any other UK members ?

John

My sports replay / sims website

cdvalenta -> RE: Do You Play This Game? (1/9/2008 3:08:23 PM)

I play this game in Middletown, CT but my heart will always be in Boston, MA. Go Sox!

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI