RE: OT- The Super Bowl goes through Green Bay (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Mike Scholl -> RE: OT- The Super Bowl goes through Green Bay (1/27/2008 5:19:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Gnome

This just in:

Apparently Hitler was a Cowboys fan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJHb9m4ccmQ&feature=bz302

That's priceless...[:D]

Son of Jorg -> RE: OT- The Super Bowl goes through Green Bay (1/27/2008 9:58:32 PM)

I bleed purple [X(]

I was hoping for GB vs NE game just so I could see Randy Moss moon the Packers one more precious time...

Even though we traded him away, I will always love Moss for that greatest moment in Vikings history!

Here ya go Green Bay fans! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-v2YLSzAM&NR=1

histgamer -> RE: OT- The Super Bowl goes through Green Bay (1/28/2008 12:01:19 AM)

All I can say is your team has 0 titles so enjoy it.[:D]

Ill take a bad year here or there a bad beat here or there the ultimate scoreboard for you is at 0. Maybe if your team wasn't a bunch of panzies and started playing outside again like in the 70s you would have a shot.

(saw a football game in the metrodoom, Badgers vs Gophers, that place is a joke, hopefully you get ur 1 billion dollar stadium approved, otherwise you will be stuck playing in the Gophers new stadium. How embarrassing is that, a pro football team playing in a college teams stadium.[:D])

Son of Jorg -> RE: OT- The Super Bowl goes through Green Bay (1/28/2008 12:33:43 AM)

so true, so true...but you know what keeps me loving the vikings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-v2YLSzAM&NR=1 [:D][:D][:D]

Q-Ball -> RE: OT- The Super Bowl goes through Green Bay (1/28/2008 5:08:50 AM)

As a Die-Hard Bears fan, I have more respect for the Packers, than those dome-playing, chokers known as the Vikings. One of my favorite Ditka moments was him on rollerblades in Halas Hall, calling the HH Dome the "Rollerdome" before the Vikings game. We won, of course.

tanksone -> RE: OT- The Super Bowl goes through Green Bay (2/4/2008 7:39:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: flanyboy

The reason GB isn’t as good in the cold weather is the fact that they are so young. That and the spread offence isn’t the ideal style of offence to run in the weather.

I think people forget if Greenbay can keep the nucleus of this team they will get at least one superbowl ring out of them. They are the youngest and probably most promising team in the league.

They still have a lot of maturing to do but since its likely favre will come back for one more year they will continue to do so next year. Then when favre leaves the team will have a good amount of experience and one of the best WR corps around Rodgers and while losing a great QB will still be a superbowl contender.

The fact is the better team didn’t win. The more experienced team won.

P.S. Lot of packer haters around here I guess. Its ok I guess since I despise the patriots. Their coach is the biggest ass (plus a cheater, though still one of the best in NFL history)  oh and their QB is full of himself but doesn’t even how the courage to openly be the ass he is so he hides behind a obviously fake attempt to be modest.

Hi, still think the better team didn't win.[:D]

[sm=00000436.gif]

ny59giants -> NY GIANTS WIN SUPER BOWL!! (2/4/2008 7:59:38 AM)

Enough said!![&o][&o]

Knavey -> RE: NY GIANTS WIN SUPER BOWL!! (2/4/2008 8:03:30 AM)

Well,

Thats that!  Bet there were some Dolphins out there breaking out the champagne!

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI