Adding Maps to Scenerio (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

SonarMB -> Adding Maps to Scenerio (1/14/2008 5:40:28 AM)

Is it possible to add maps? I want to add some small scale maps of areas that are not in the map set. or am I asking a silly question?

Bucks -> RE: Adding Maps to Scenerio (1/14/2008 5:53:00 AM)

Mike,

Maybe the wrong game? ANW just needs the Lat. and Long. coordinates. Sorry can't help you with HCE.

Cheers

Darren

SonarMB -> RE: Adding Maps to Scenerio (1/14/2008 6:16:24 AM)

Thanks Darren. I was however asking for ANW I want to start developing some senario's based on a book titled " An Act of War" By Michael O'connor

Bucks -> RE: Adding Maps to Scenerio (1/14/2008 6:26:01 AM)

That would be the Mr. O'Connor that was the President of the Australian Defence Association?

Maybe I need a little more information. Did you simply want to create new maps for scens, or somehow include them in the scenario itself?

For instance if you wanted to generate say 6 scenarios and use different maps but wanted them to appear as a set of scenarios, you'll need to make each of the scens and then construct a Battleset using the BattlesetCreator and then you'll be able to include any given number of scenarios/maps as a "set".

If you need any help with this or I'm way off track, just let me know and we'll get you sorted out mate.

Cheers

Darren

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI