Old CC series player looking to come back (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

Hellmut34 -> Old CC series player looking to come back (1/15/2008 10:50:42 AM)

Hi guys ,

i was just wondering if the cross of iron game is a less linear experience with better AI than the original cc3.

I loved the series and was looking to by it for both my brother and myself.

How does the game fare online?

Many thanks

Hellmut[;)]

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (1/20/2008 10:06:32 AM)

German Soldiers clan?

Hellmut34 -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (1/22/2008 3:40:18 PM)

[&:]

No, any answers to my original question.

Thursday night is the night i intend to buy (if given the reason)

RD_Thomas_Ross -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (1/22/2008 6:36:50 PM)

More stable than the original in my opinion......

The mods are being converted as well....some already are.

I bought it and im broke...3 ex wives.....

Andrew Williams -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (1/22/2008 9:36:14 PM)

Coi Has a new Grand Campaign with all new maps in addition to the original CCIII GC.

The campaign is linear.

The Ai is tweaked and most ppl have noticed the difference, enriching gaming experience.

It plays much better on modern PC's than CCIII.

Hellmut34 -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (1/22/2008 11:24:53 PM)

Damn i wish that it had the campaign map like CCV

i will rethink, maybe i will stick with modded CCV (new mod for stalingrad looks good)

I loved CC3 but hated the fact that we were taken down a road to an inevitable conclusion, i would have loved to have been given the chance to play it so that the germans could win

RD_Thomas_Ross -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (1/23/2008 8:50:50 AM)

Dont give up man....

Alot of mods out there. I think that its worth it....and i have all of em lol

Hellmut34 -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (1/28/2008 3:17:26 PM)

sorry guys i have moved to sudden strike 3

Although not as realistic it's a very good game none the less

thanks for all the replies

Hellmut34 -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (3/19/2008 4:30:35 PM)

Nope sudden strike 3 was not the fix i wanted. Right let's see whats happened recently........

Andrew Williams -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (3/19/2008 10:14:01 PM)

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/

Hellmut34 -> RE: Old CC series player looking to come back (4/28/2008 2:13:12 PM)

Well i bought it on friday, and i have to say that i'm glad i did.

After downloading this + the Great war mod in tandem i was up and running in no time thanks to the command centre.

Great job!!!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI