Assigning New Leaders (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Hunter -> Assigning New Leaders (9/17/2000 7:56:00 PM)

The first thing I done at the beginning of the campaign was to reassign my independant trucks to the units that I wanted them to be transporting, however, I always seem to end up with the worse of the two leaders in charge of the group after doing this (normally the lorry commander, who has a 0 artillery score). Surely truck commanders should rate lower than Art/AT/AA commanders?

Wild Bill -> (9/17/2000 9:01:00 PM)

I'm not quite sure I catch the meaning, but yes, they should....WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Bonzo -> (9/18/2000 2:12:00 AM)

Hello Hunter. Question. What are the actual ranks of the squad leader and the leader of the trucks? If the squad has a 2nd Louie & the trucks have a 1st Louie, the game should give command to the ranking officer. Bonzo ------------------ Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Coordinator 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters http://dreadnaught.home.icq.com [email]nwbattalion@icqmail.com[/email]

Hunter -> (9/18/2000 3:42:00 AM)

The AT group had a 2nd Lt while the trucks had a 1st, however I am not sure which is higher, but surely the AT commander would be more important as at least he is capable of inflicting damage to the enemy. Therefore the question has to be asked: Why are truck commanders given a high rank and not set as Sgt's which would make sense?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI