Help my serial number comes up invalid (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Alan Sharif -> Help my serial number comes up invalid (1/18/2008 1:09:35 PM)

I have just downloaded the new patch for Advanced Tactics on to my PC. When I try to upgrade my game my serial number [deleted] comes up as invalid. This IS the correct number and I have tried it several times. Please help.

Edited: NEVER post your serial number publicly!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Help my serial number comes up invalid (1/18/2008 3:58:11 PM)

I removed your serial number from your post, please NEVER post it publicly. If someone else takes it from your public post and uses it, we'll be forced to remove it from our database and you will be the one who's harmed by that.

I'd recommend double-checking your serial number using the www.findmyorder.com website to make sure you're not off by one digit or some such. If that fails, e-mail support@matrixgames.com and we'll investigate further.

Regards,

- Erik

hadberz -> RE: Help my serial number comes up invalid (1/19/2008 12:36:17 AM)

Alan
Make sure there are no spaces before or after your serial number. It will cause it to be invalid everytime.

nindianboy -> Help my serial number comes up invalid (2/15/2008 8:13:19 AM)

I have downloaded the game. i have registered in matrix. When i run the setup it asks for serial number which is with me. When i use the serial number and run the game. it says that serial error. what should i do now?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI