Any Relase date yet for Korsun Pocket.? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

dalbrech -> Any Relase date yet for Korsun Pocket.? (1/13/2002 2:31:00 AM)

I know it is far to early for any exact date but is there a general target period? Like Late Spring, etc.
It's nice to see this superb system living on. it's too bad that TAO was kind of a flop in sales. Ironically it is such a clean system that it is easy to show newcomers how to play it.

Brubaker -> (1/13/2002 6:26:00 AM)

Amen - A clean simple system that is easy to learn and yet hides complexity beneath the skin awaiting exploration. Perhaps Roger could be contacted for an update on development/release ? Brubaker

Peter Fisla -> (1/15/2002 11:18:00 PM)

I sent an email to Roger two days ago but I haven't heard from Roger yet. As soon as I will find out anything new I will let you guys know. Peter

Matthew Urch -> (2/8/2002 9:49:00 PM)

Peter You emailed Roger on Jan 13th - 24 days ago and he still hasn't replied. Is he okay?

Duncan Maggs -> (2/9/2002 3:02:00 AM)

Any chance of gamers such as Matthew and myself being part of the beta test group for this potentially great product? The Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club of which we are both members has an experienced group of intelligent TAO2 gamers in the Classic Wargaming ladder and I'm sure we would be able to provide valuable playtesting feedback. I'm not asking for any freebies just the chance to savour some of the new features that we have been promised. Also if we are allowed to become more involved with the game at this stage we will see it as "ours" and are more likely to buy it when released.

David Heath -> (2/9/2002 6:31:00 AM)

Once we get a final beta from SSG we will be asking a few gamers from this forum to beta test the game and give us there comments. Ross Moorhouse will make anouncement here when the time comes. [ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: David Heath ]

Ross Moorhouse -> (2/11/2002 4:35:00 AM)

I am asking that you all please wait till I make the call for testers on this forum and also follow the instructions that will come with the call. So in other words all bribes at this point in time will be turned down.

Swordolight2000 -> (2/12/2002 9:24:00 AM)

CAN"T WAIT for it to come out i loved when TaO came out and TaO2 and i was wondering what is going to be changed?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI