Training (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory

Czrasai -> Training (1/20/2008 3:15:59 PM)

I'm a new player and just familarizing myself with CoG, I'm playing England, standard campaign, it's Jan. 1809 and I can't do any military traing. How do I go about this? I'm catching on (sort of). Also, how do I become an Empire.

Czrasai -> RE: Training (1/20/2008 4:30:06 PM)

I just was able to start mulitary training, I guess it has a set date, the French & Spanish are knocking the you know what out of me. I also make a key mistake,  and now Turkey has joined the fun, at my expense.

ericbabe -> RE: Training (1/20/2008 7:45:55 PM)

What sort of military training do you mean?  Creating new units?  Get military upgrades?

You become an empire by conquering new territories and/or gaining protectorates.  The exact number required should be in the manual.

Czrasai -> RE: Training (1/21/2008 3:57:33 AM)

"What sort of military training do you mean?  Creating new units?  Get military upgrades?"
Military upgrades, I was able to start upgrading, but I don't know why. Is there a different date for each country, or is it random, what do I need to do to start upgrading as soon as possible? 

"You become an empire by conquering new territories and/or gaining protectorates.  The exact number required should be in the manual."
Well then, it will be some time before I become an Empire. Right now I'm not so much interested in gaining new territories as I am in learning CoG. 

Thank you for your response

jkBluesman -> RE: Training (1/21/2008 11:18:30 AM)

The level of barracks is the key. So you need to build barracks in your provinces. IIRC London has the highest level already. Try to raise it by one and gradually build barracks elsewhere.

Czrasai -> RE: Training (1/21/2008 1:50:35 PM)

"The level of barracks is the key. So you need to build barracks in your provinces. IIRC London has the highest level already. Try to raise it by one and gradually build barracks elsewhere."

Thanks jkBluesman 

Gem35 -> RE: Training (1/22/2008 4:48:18 PM)

each time one of your provinces upgrades it's barracks level your military training level will slowly increase. After your military training level "average" exceeds the number of trained upgrades, you will be given a choice of which upgrades to select on the following turn.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI