RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

11Bravo -> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (1/25/2008 3:57:46 PM)

Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space.

Amazing concept. Needs an upgrade of user interface, graphics, sound to modern levels. Suggestions for improvements documented in forums.

As first mentioned by Ike99 in this thread.

tevans6220 -> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (1/25/2008 4:44:56 PM)

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade but I'd like to see Matrix bring closure to some of the games in their stable before taking anymore onboard. What I mean by that is that I'd like to see games sold that are actually finished instead of what seems to be works in progress. Looking at my collection of Matrix games I don't really see a game that I would call completely finished. By finished I mean a game released in a playable condition with a minimal amount of bugs. Most of the Matrix games I own seem to have been sold under a "release now, fix later" or a "release and continue development" policy. Don't get me wrong, I like Matrix and own several dozen of their games. I certainly don't expect 100% bugfree software but I do expect what I pay for to work without waiting several months (Empires in Arms) or in some cases several years (Reach for the Stars) for major bugs and problems to be resolved. I think Matrix needs to get a handle on what they already sell instead of just adding more and more to their product line.

vaalen -> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (1/25/2008 8:16:37 PM)

Age of Rifles is my top choice.

Ike99 -> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (1/25/2008 11:41:13 PM)

quote:

Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space.

Amazing concept. Needs an upgrade of user interface, graphics, sound to modern levels. Suggestions for improvements documented in forums.

As first mentioned by Ike99 in this thread.

Yes, if they just picked up the ¨OK¨ game ¨Democracy¨ (just my own opinion) for gods sake contact the Buzz Aldrin Race Into Space developer on his forum and get something going on that.

Excellent game. [&o]

Widell -> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (1/26/2008 12:07:16 PM)

I'd like to see Point of Attack 2 - http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/products/POA2/POA2b.html and
the Scwerpunkt games: http://www.ghg.net/schwerpt/ ideally a combined Anglo-German and Russo-German war game....

sabre1 -> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (1/26/2008 7:14:00 PM)

The Tornando "TDO" simulation would be wonderful. I forget the company. It had the best mission planner ever made IMHO.

pad152 -> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (1/26/2008 7:57:26 PM)

The old SSI, Great Naval Battles Series wtith a graphics update!

HansBolter -> RE: Top licenses/games you would want Matrixgames to pick up (1/28/2008 3:59:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pad152

The old SSI, Great Naval Battles Series wtith a graphics update!

Second that!

I recently loaded up GNB Guadalcanal on a DosFrontEnd (DFend) for a little nostalgia. The interface is a bit clunky (scroll bars) and could really use an overhaul, but this was a great game and would have plenty of appeal in a shiny new package!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI