Seeking IJN opponent for stock scen 15 -CLOSED- (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

Brazil Banzai -> Seeking IJN opponent for stock scen 15 -CLOSED- (1/24/2008 2:07:22 AM)

I am new to the game but have been getting up the learning curve in the past few weeks.

I would like to play stock scen 15 as the allied player. I am not big on having too many house rules, but I like the ones Dive Bomber1 suggested in an earlier post:

No use of sub-borne troops to:
- Capture empty bases
- Block escape routes
- Find out how many troops are at a base via a Suicide landing

Other that the above, I would be open to other suggestions to eliminate anything too gamey.

I would also like to play with sub doctrine on for both japanese and allied players, and advanced weather on.

Regards all,

BB

glvaca -> RE: Seeking IJN opponent for stock scen 15 (1/24/2008 1:23:08 PM)

Hi,

I'm interested.
I am also a relative newbee. No Pbm games and only until 1943 as the allies against the japs so we can both make mistakes without getting it rubbed in all to much.

Your proposed house rule is fine. If you agree, let's discuss other options privately. You can reach me at glennvc (at) telenet (dot be
Can do around a turn a day, sometimes less if RL get annoying again.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Glenn

VSWG -> RE: Seeking IJN opponent for stock scen 15 (1/24/2008 2:44:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brazil Banzai

Other that the above, I would be open to other suggestions to eliminate anything too gamey.

There are 2 threads about house rules in section IV here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1274014

Good luck to both players! [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI