Selling a Direct Download (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

hazxan -> Selling a Direct Download (1/24/2008 10:50:54 PM)

I've looked around the forums and support pages, I may well be missing the obvious, but I can't find anything on the legality and process of selling on a game bought only by direct download.

I have a few games that I only have the direct download for that I'd like to sell. Not just Matrix games, HOI 2 DD also. How do I go about selling them? Does it depend on the seller as the Gamersgate site I used for HOI has a very different process to Matrix.

Any comments, ideas?

wworld7 -> RE: Selling a Direct Download (1/25/2008 1:26:55 AM)

Deleted because I was wrong in my response.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Selling a Direct Download (1/25/2008 5:03:28 AM)

They will not be able to register IF you already registered it. They will not be able to download beta updates and bonus content if they cannot register. They'll be able to download and install official updates just fine.

Terl -> RE: Selling a Direct Download (1/25/2008 1:54:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NotaGrog

I've looked around the forums and support pages, I may well be missing the obvious, but I can't find anything on the legality and process of selling on a game bought only by direct download.

I have a few games that I only have the direct download for that I'd like to sell. Not just Matrix games, HOI 2 DD also. How do I go about selling them? Does it depend on the seller as the Gamersgate site I used for HOI has a very different process to Matrix.

Any comments, ideas?

As for gamersgate, I imagine that would be quite difficult because they use their own downloader. I don't know of a way to transfer it from say your account to mine. Only games you buy are in your downloader. You'd have to check with them but I imagine it would prove to be more difficult.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI