Surrendered Serbia Bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918 >> Guns of August Support

wargamer123 -> Surrendered Serbia Bug (1/26/2008 3:51:04 PM)

After Bulgaria entered, and the border split happens, in my case at least... Buglaria technically gets Skopje

but she cannot use the resource there

sooooooo... there is no way to liberate it to a useable country, either it's a built in bug or the territory should goto the AH or Serbia should be a pure AH puppet...but that Resource shouldn't be lost because a minor took it. I found no way to liberate the hex back once the border was drawn by the game engine

Lascar -> RE: Surrendered Serbia Bug (1/27/2008 2:24:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wargamer123

After Bulgaria entered, and the border split happens, in my case at least... Buglaria technically gets Skopje

but she cannot use the resource there

sooooooo... there is no way to liberate it to a useable country, either it's a built in bug or the territory should goto the AH or Serbia should be a pure AH puppet...but that Resource shouldn't be lost because a minor took it. I found no way to liberate the hex back once the border was drawn by the game engine

This is another instance of ambiguities and inconsistencies of hex control in conquered countries. This seems to be a systemic problem in the code that Frank needs to carefully look and overhaul.

boogada -> RE: Surrendered Serbia Bug (1/27/2008 10:39:35 AM)

But its historically correct that the CP discussed dividing Serbia between AH, Bulgaria and even Greece. In reality they were constantly disputing about occopation zones in Serbia and Albania. 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI