Bug: Outflank in combat (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

adrianthomson -> Bug: Outflank in combat (1/28/2008 1:12:21 AM)

Ok, I had the entire French army on Vienna and was defending as Charles brought down the puny austrian forces upon me. I had chosen to outflank. I had so many forces there I had the "next page" arrow. I selected my outflanking forces and proceeded. The spot where the armies were went blank and just the outline remained. When I had to take some casualties, there were no armies available for me to click on. I had to shut down the window from the task manager.

Murat -> RE: Bug: Outflank in combat (1/28/2008 1:13:03 AM)

Did you leave a pinning force behind?

adrianthomson -> RE: Bug: Outflank in combat (2/5/2008 2:56:26 AM)

Yep, the problem was that there was more corps there than fit on 1 screen. When I finished picking my outflanking force I was on the "second" page of corps. As the combat progressed, I was required to take casualties except that the corps had dissappeared. Since I couldn't take a casualty, I was essentially locked up...

Murat -> RE: Bug: Outflank in combat (2/5/2008 6:04:01 AM)

Well send Monadman a saved game file, it sounds like your whole force went on outflank which should not have been possible.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI