Player number 0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

mudrick -> Player number 0 (1/30/2008 3:07:40 PM)

It usually happens at the beginning of a new season. This time it's at QB. Why is some player with the number 0 poping up at qb instead of my starter? Are the 0's all the guys that retired? If so. how do you get their replacements to fill in?

Saedor -> RE: Player number 0 (1/30/2008 10:43:28 PM)

I've had this occur as well.

Scott_WAR -> RE: Player number 0 (1/31/2008 12:11:35 AM)

I have only seen this happen in a quick game, when the depth chart wasnt filled in for the particular position. In a league game its SUPPOSED to tell you that the team doesnt have a valid depth chart if their are unfilled position, but I have seen it allow the game to go on, usually filling the position in with the worst player on the team.

Speaking of, why is the game so backwards as far as filling in positions..... it seems it fills in empty roster spots with the absolute worst players it can find.

garysorrell -> RE: Player number 0 (1/31/2008 1:04:10 AM)

Im thinking David mentioned he has worked on that for the next patch, as far as the cpu depth chart.

The 0 player is usually a result of a depth chart not set, and/or no player available at that position.
You can get the guy with QB or RB on his jersey who is terrible.

mudrick -> RE: Player number 0 (1/31/2008 2:31:43 AM)

Thanks.  But my depth chart matches my profile perfectly.  I've checked it 100 times.

Saedor -> RE: Player number 0 (1/31/2008 1:19:20 PM)

In my case I'm pretty sure it was in quick play games only.

mudrick -> RE: Player number 0 (1/31/2008 6:20:23 PM)

I even put the team on computer controlled and they still do not play any of the 3 starting QB's. 

Something else i've been noticing recently.   On punts and kickoffs, the returners are not setting up under the ball.  The ball is bouncing on front of them and skipping past.  This is my 4th or 5th season and I started seeing this late last season.   I am at a loss as to why it's happening. 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI