Cost of Mortars (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Hunter -> Cost of Mortars (9/19/2000 2:24:00 AM)

I'm fairly new to the game (played SP2 a few years ago) and I was wondering why mortar sqds are so expensive. I decided to try the WWII campaign as the Germans and went to buy a mortar sec, when I looked at the cost of the unit at the bottom of the screen along with the rest of the stats it said 67, however at the top of the screen it said 135 even though there was only 1 mortar in the section. [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/confused.gif[/img] If someone could explain this please I would be grateful.

victorhauser -> (9/19/2000 3:25:00 AM)

It costs 135 because there are actually 2 mortars in the section (it says something like 50mm Mortars x2 in the purchase screen).

Paul Vebber -> (9/19/2000 3:44:00 AM)

I'm working at expanding the "spread" between the artillery types...

Hunter -> (9/19/2000 5:29:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by victorhauser: It costs 135 because there are actually 2 mortars in the section (it says something like 50mm Mortars x2 in the purchase screen).
Ok, I think what was confusing me is that infantry says "Rifle Sqd x 10" whilst it has 10 men. Which does not make sense when it say "MMG x 1" for a machine gun with 4 men

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI