Any way to download. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Tech Support

eclipsetr -> Any way to download. (2/1/2008 7:48:10 PM)

My friend purchased the game for me for Xmas but I think she clicked on physical shipment only thinking it would have shipped right away. I have the serial and registered in the members section but don't see any option for downloading. Am I missing something?

TonyE -> RE: Any way to download. (2/1/2008 7:59:21 PM)

Good question, let's hope Erik chimes in, you can also PM him (Erik Rutins) for a quicker response.  Let us know what you find out please.

eclipsetr -> RE: Any way to download. (2/7/2008 2:16:23 PM)

Wow post it this question here and emailed the tech support people and not a response with a yes or no to my question. wondering if putting this on my Xmas list was a waste of money if this is the kind of support matrix gives their customers?

TonyE -> RE: Any way to download. (2/7/2008 5:51:29 PM)

Hang with it if you can, Matrix doesn't have the personnel to read every forum post, though they should be reading every e-mail to support@matrixgames.com and PMs to Erik.  I doubt the game is a waste of money, if you can ever get to download it. [&:]

Warhorse64 -> RE: Any way to download. (2/8/2008 6:40:21 AM)

Well, I sent email to support before christmas and I still haven't had a reply ...[&:] ... ymmv

TonyE -> RE: Any way to download. (2/9/2008 5:44:07 PM)

Did you get any help yet eclipsetr?

eclipsetr -> RE: Any way to download. (2/10/2008 4:17:26 AM)

Nope

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI