River hexside (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design

B1-bis -> River hexside (2/2/2008 10:34:56 AM)

Hi Everybody !

I've just bought TOAW III and there is a scenario (Frozen Steppes 1942-1943) with river hexsides. My question is : is it possible to draw such river hexsides with the Map Editor ?

Thanks for the replies and have a nice day !

B1-bis

Boonierat -> RE: River hexside (2/2/2008 1:21:23 PM)

In theory no but you can use the same work around than the Frozen Steppes scenario which uses modded escarpment hexsides that look like rivers if I remember correctly.

B1-bis -> RE: River hexside (2/2/2008 6:33:06 PM)

Thank You very much for the reply.

I'd like to create maps with river hexsides. I unsuccessfully tried [:(]. I opened the scenario Frozen Steppes and created a new map after doing "Clear Map". I saved the new map as "Kharkov" for instance but when opening the Scenario Editor and the map "Kharkov", I saw the original escarpments ! How creating a map and a whole scenario with these river hexsides ? Maybe it's easy but I don't know how to do.

Regards,

B1-bis (Stéphane).

ColinWright -> RE: River hexside (2/2/2008 7:41:52 PM)

You'd want (1) a scenario named ','Kharkov,' (2) a folder in graphics labelled 'Kharkov,' and (3) copies of the escarpment tiles in that folder renamed with the names of the original river tiles.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI