Is 1.2 The new version (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Guns of August 1914 - 1918

Cavalry Corp -> Is 1.2 The new version (2/2/2008 7:46:19 PM)

I would like to start a PBEM soon is 1.2 tye final version - should I be waiting for naything else

I am watching all the DVD set of the Great War at the moment while I am waiting

Michael

Lascar -> RE: Is 1.2 The new version (2/2/2008 9:49:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cavalry

I would like to start a PBEM soon is 1.2 tye final version - should I be waiting for naything else

Michael

The current 1.2.1 beta is not yet final. Frank has to correct some bugs related to supply and hex control. I am playing several PBEM games with the beta. It is enjoyable but some of the hex control issues do cause some irritating problems along the way and can effect the the outcome of your strategic planning. For example, in one game as the TE I had an aggressive strategy against the Ottomans with the aim of being able to open supply lines to Russia. Even after the Ottomans surrendered Constantinople still remained under CP control with a German control flag in the hex preventing transfer of Industrial points to Russia. I then occupied Constantinople but the German control flag remained. Stuff like that needs to be fixed.

BootyJoe -> RE: Is 1.2 The new version (2/3/2008 12:49:11 PM)

The strategic movement bug in the 1.21 beta is at least as grave as the hex control bug. I will be on 1.20 rather than 1.21 beta until these bugs have been sorted out.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Is 1.2 The new version (2/3/2008 4:23:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cavalry

1.20 is the official release, 1.21 is still in public beta.

Cavalry Corp -> RE: Is 1.2 The new version (2/3/2008 8:45:18 PM)

OK thanks for the replies
M

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI