H3ANW Media Viewer Files (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

Bucks -> H3ANW Media Viewer Files (2/11/2008 10:31:37 PM)

There's been at least one report of Media files not showing when the platform picture button is pressed in the latest patch. I am currently working on having all of the images available for download as soon as possible.

I'll be making a master index of the images available, so third party DB Editors can make use of the new image collection once they've made the required changes to their database. As the project relies on public domain images, there will however be some platforms that simply don't have an image that I can include. As I've said, I'm in the process of making the images available now, and you may view the first 50 aircraft indices at the following site:

http://hud3.harpoon5.com/hud3_aircraft_gallery.htm

I'll get all the files uploaded and available and then make an excel spreadsheet of the aircraft, ship and submarine index numbers available so people can edit their databases and display the correct images. Stay tuned.

Cheers

Darren

Blacklight -> RE: H3ANW Media Viewer Files (3/28/2008 6:43:11 AM)

This issue seems to resolve itself for me.  If I get a picture not coming up (IE just a black screen in the picture viewer), I've been able to close the viewer, click "Picture" again, and the picture comes up.  This only seems to happen to me when I first look at one of the pictures.  I havn't been able to test this with multiple pictures yet.. just the Oliver Hazard Perry FFG so far.   I'll load up a scenario and try looking at many units in the database just to see if this goes for everything or if it's just the initial first picture.

I must say that I love the nice color pics [:)]

No problem playing the videos.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI