Resource and industry issue - Big B (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

LAGAVULIN -> Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 4:08:17 PM)

I have a PBEM game as Japan, Big B mod on the extended map and have a problem in China

Resources and Heavy industry in 2 cities have just spontaneously increased - mostly in damged condition. Net result is that 2 previously small cities want over 1200 AF of garrisons, and still have undanged industry and resource production of 600 or more with 1000s damaged.

What happened ? How can I get round this. My opponent and I are thinking of just declaing a stalemate in China and ignoring the place.

Mike Solli -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 4:21:14 PM)

It's interesting that you mention this.  I just had this happen as well, in CHS.  One of my Chinese cities increased from 450 HI to 720 HI, with over 69000 HI damaged.  It also sucked all the supply out of the city. [X(] 

Edit: All of the resources and shipyards are now damaged too.

rtrapasso -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 4:51:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

It's interesting that you mention this.  I just had this happen as well, in CHS.  One of my Chinese cities increased from 450 HI to 720 HI, with over 69000 HI damaged.  It also sucked all the supply out of the city. [X(] 

Heh heh - my sabotage operation WORKED!! [:'(]

Mike Solli -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 5:05:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

quote:

Wise guy. [:'(]

Actually, I'm rather concerned with this. If it starts happening spontaneously throughout China, my supply could evaporate there and wreck the whole theater. [:(] I'm hoping to check the rest of the cities tonight.

rtrapasso -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 5:26:47 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wise guy. [:'(]

Actually, I'm rather concerned with this. If it starts happening spontaneously throughout China, my supply could evaporate there and wreck the whole theater. [:(] I'm hoping to check the rest of the cities tonight.

Well, if something like that happens, we should probably arrange some sort of truce in China for our game.

Mike Solli -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 5:28:30 PM)

That would really suck.  It's been a big shock but really interesting to play.

LAGAVULIN -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 5:56:11 PM)

Nice to know I am not alone in this - personally I cannot see a way out of it except to call off the war in China in my game as well.

If it happens in japan then the game is over.

treespider -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 6:12:39 PM)

What's the time frame?

Mike Solli -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 6:20:28 PM)

Mine happened at the end of Feb 42.

Mike Solli -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 6:21:57 PM)

The only reason I noticed it was that I saw a drop in resources and a jump in HI when nothing happened to warant either.

rtrapasso -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 8:56:21 PM)

i think there are a few bugs in your system... probably Tetrynachus urticae... [:'(]

Mike Solli -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 10:47:22 PM)

quote:

i think there are a few bugs in your system... probably Tetrynachus urticae... [:'(]

You remembered! I'm touched! [:D]

rtrapasso -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 11:04:53 PM)

quote:

quote:

You remembered! I'm touched! [:D]

"We remember!!" - T. urticae

[image]local://upfiles/7543/696295F4C1FE4046B8897C949D104E51.jpg[/image]

Mike Solli -> RE: Resource and industry issue - Big B (2/12/2008 11:48:49 PM)

Oh nooooooo!!!!! [:(]

(Looks like Fred on the bottom and Wilma on top.)  Geez, that brings back memories.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI