Serial Number (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

jeffk3510 -> Serial Number (2/14/2008 1:42:36 AM)

Hey guys,

My game just came in. I bought it on eBay, it didn't come with a manual, and I can't find the serial number..... and need it to install.

Jeff

Terminus -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 2:18:24 AM)

The number should be printed on the disc...

bradfordkay -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 7:04:23 AM)

If it was one of the original discs released at Origins back in '04, then it will not have the serial number printed on the disc. In that case, you had better ask the seller. Mine is one of those and I have written the serial number in many, many locations just in case...

wolffpack -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 3:57:33 PM)

Use the serial rumber retreiver. Worked for me.

rtrapasso -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 4:01:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wolffpack

Use the serial rumber retreiver. Worked for me.

i think that will work if it has already been installed... but i don't think it will work if you have never installed the game.

You might have to ask the seller to provide the serial number.

rtrapasso -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 4:02:35 PM)

BTW - the game manual is on the disk in PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format)- the game does not come with a printed manual.

Charbroiled -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 4:32:02 PM)

The serial number should be on the electronic receipt you received when you ordered the game. Or, you can use www.findmyorder.com if you remember which credit card you put the order in with.

rtrapasso -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 4:37:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charbroiled

The serial number should be on the electronic receipt you received when you ordered the game. Or, you can use www.findmyorder.com if you remember which credit card you put the order in with.

ummmm.... he got it from E-bay... this isn't going to work without him knowing the original buyer's credit card number...

Charbroiled -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 4:39:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charbroiled

ummmm.... he got it from E-bay... this isn't going to work without him knowing the original buyer's credit card number...

I missed that part.[&o] I hope the original owner is friendly.[;)]

jeffk3510 -> RE: Serial Number (2/14/2008 4:45:54 PM)

Hey guys, thanks so much for the quick responses.  I was playing it ALLLLL Last night thats why I didn't respond. The number was on my disk.....    [:'(].  BTW this game is overwhelming the first time!!! [X(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI