creating league with teams (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> The Locker

baseballfan23 -> creating league with teams (2/17/2008 3:51:19 AM)

Can somebody possibly help me. I don't know how to create a league using teams already created such as the 69 cubs and the 27 yankees in the same league. I can't seem to figure out how to do thsi. do need to do everything manually in a draft or is there an easier way. any help is appreciated.

Thanks[:)]

motnahp -> RE: creating league with teams (2/17/2008 6:48:23 AM)

Once you've set your association parameters, you can import whomever you want, even entire teams. Simply click on the "Players" button on the bottom of the screen. Select "Import Real Players", and go get whoever you want to get. You can assign them to their teams at the time of import, or later. If you decide to do it later, you can put them wherever you want by using the "Edit" button on each player's card.

Important: Make sure you have set up your association with the number of teams you want to import. Once you've set your assn's parameters, you can't go back and change your mind without starting over, unless you've made a copy of the .psa file.

If you want to manage any of the games, I recommend sandbox mode. This is probably what you're looking for. If you decide to just let the computer play out all the games, you can do that here, as well.

If you want to let the computer play all the games out, choose Multiplayer and put all teams under human control. This way, you can move guys around, make trades, change the salaries, etc. The only drawback to Multiplayer is that you're not allowed to manage games.

Once you've set up your assn's parameters, it's a good idea (since you're learning) to make a backup of the association's .psa file before proceeding. If you mess something up, you can always delete the .psa file, rename your copy, and use the copy to start again. This will save you time and you should do this until you become comfortable starting associations from scratch.

Enjoy!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI