Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

apoll -> Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error (2/23/2008 2:56:56 AM)

Hi...having problems getting UV to run....downloaded the latest, culmative 25DR patch...ran it....successfully patches the game....UV worked BEFORE this patch applied...but when I try to run it AFTER the patch, I can't and get the "can't find UV data' error. No amount of re installing works...and yes, I installed into the proper root directory of the UV folder, Gratfeul comments and advice. As is, in the current state, I can't use it.

tks.

apoll [:@]

Greg Wilcox -> RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error (3/6/2008 8:57:07 PM)

Sounds like something didn't copy over right during the patch install.

I would try one of two things,

The first would be to redownload the patch and try installing it again if that doesn't work then I would suggest uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to remove whatever has become corupted.

-Greg

Denniss -> RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error (3/10/2008 6:37:09 AM)

Already fixed - installed the patch not into the game directory. (Installer bug? )
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1722500

tocaff -> RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error (3/10/2008 1:59:22 PM)

Maybe you didn't install the game to it's default path?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI