Game Options? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory

Crapgame54 -> Game Options? (2/25/2008 1:39:04 AM)

Is it possible to command either side and just watch the air battles like a movie? In other words, could I command the RAF and watch the action when a battle occurs, or would I have to pilot a plane?

I SUCK as a pilot and doubt I could take the time to learn to fly without being real a burden to my side.

Hard Sarge -> RE: Game Options? (2/25/2008 2:26:48 AM)

you don't have to take over the battles and fly, the game will fight the battles out itself

I do not know if you can watch ? you get some reports and stuff, but you can just play the game as a Strat air war battle game

and just in case, there are a number of Diff levels, there are training missions and instint action mode and stuff, so you can get used to flying, with out having to do so in the heat of combat

I am a old simmer, so it was very easy for me to get into the sim side of the game, but it is set up for the new player to get in and learn and still have fun while doing so

Scott_Shockwave -> RE: Game Options? (2/25/2008 4:56:31 AM)

"I SUCK as a pilot and doubt I could take the time to learn to fly without being real a burden to my side. "

You can make yourself invulnerable, simple flight model, and even bounce off the ground. You can try autopilot (CTRL-A). The plane may behave a bit jerky, but you can at least watch the battle unfold in real time.

Scott.

buddye -> RE: Game Options? (2/26/2008 3:44:27 AM)

There are several ways to watch the action:

1. As Scott said put your A/C in autopilot (contro+A), and watch him fight. You can do this in Instant Action or the Campaign missions.
2. You can put your A/C in autopilot and then hit (alt+v). It is call the roving camera. You have a camera the can run around the sky. You control the camera with the mouse and zoom it with the mouse wheel. Takes some practice but great fun.

Let me encourage you to learn to fly. We have build all kinds of options in the game for the Novice. I recommend you use them to start. You can contro the skill of the AI enemy in the IA so start out with Novice AI and then increase as you get better.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI