One other thing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

long_time_fan -> One other thing (2/29/2008 10:34:16 PM)

Hi All,
One other thing that would be nice, is a bit more control over the parameters of schedule creation. For instance, the preference of setting inter-divisional play over conference play over league play when the schedule auto-creates.
Just a thought ...
Long Time Fan

Marauders -> RE: One other thing (2/29/2008 11:00:33 PM)

This is something I have brought up with JD.  We discussed several ways of creating an external editor for schedules as part of his utilities.

That's about all I can say about it, as it is up to JD what he can do, is willing to do, or has time to do.

I do agree that it would be nice if we didn't have to hand-edit the larger and more complex schedules.

There is a place online that will do this for you.  Then you can just use those results to set up the schedule.  I'd do on field back flips if the results could somehow be imported into the game.

Marauders -> RE: One other thing (2/29/2008 11:11:12 PM)

Here is the link, BTW.

Schedule Tool at Footballguys.com

long_time_fan -> RE: One other thing (3/1/2008 4:09:47 AM)

Thanks, I'll check it out.  I'm running a 48 team league so it can be quite hard to manage all the editing, so I let the computer randomly generate it ... but it is odd that divisional rivals sometimes do not play.
Later Marauders,
Long Time Fan

Marauders -> RE: One other thing (3/3/2008 7:33:07 AM)

48 teams?

Wowsie!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI