VERY GREAT NEWS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related

bopboppob -> VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 7:56:41 PM)

I AM NOT A NEWBIE ANYMORE I FOUND HOW TO CREATE THE JERSEYS I WANTED

AND HERE'S A FUNNY THING I DID THEM JUST WITH PAINT. I'M REALLY GOOD WITH IT

THIS WAS AN EXHIBITION GAME

IT FEATURES TWO TEAMS I MADE MYSELF REMEMBER PAINT

THE PITTSBURGH RANGERS (white) &

THE HOUSTON MUSTANGS (turquoise)

[image]local://upfiles/26698/4E0A8B5701BC46F2937461C34C8DE189.jpg[/image]

bopboppob -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 8:00:45 PM)

HERE'S THE RANGERS

[image]local://upfiles/26698/845D5624950A4B3A86B34787BE6E3E6F.jpg[/image]

bopboppob -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 8:02:47 PM)

THE STATS OF THE GAME

ON THAT NOTE MEANS I CAN REALLY GET STARTED ON MY WEBSITE

[image]local://upfiles/26698/D83E964B1DE84729817272C1ACE0B229.jpg[/image]

garysorrell -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 8:09:25 PM)

Congrats bopboppob, however, understand you have now entered a zone where you will watch countless hours fly by while you make uniforms [:)]

SmilinJack -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 8:09:47 PM)

Sweet!

PAINT! How dare you.

Really nice work. Uniform art is something I just plain stink. I make a living with Photoshop CS (photography and Video) but I stink trying to draw or paint.

Jay

SmilinJack -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 8:12:42 PM)

If not for the FBMax unis and all the hard work these guys have put into these unis... well I'd have to call my league the

"You Must Be a Fifth Grader Football League"

Jay

Finger painting anyone.

How I envy you guys.

garysorrell -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 8:49:12 PM)

Hey SmilinJack, have you tried my two newest uni downloads. Havent heard much back on them yet.

http://www.geocities.com/gary_l_sorrell/teams/FictionalUnis3.zip

http://www.geocities.com/gary_l_sorrell/teams/FictionalUnis5.zip

bopboppob -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 10:13:20 PM)

Now I got just two more ?s

1. How do I make the logos for the main menu, fields, the roster view etc.

2.I keep getting these blank fields and i don't know why i tired puting the field folder with grass etc. in each of the stadiums but it doesn't work

SmilinJack -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/1/2008 10:15:57 PM)

Thanks Gary. Much appreciated. I dig these. Hollywood? Gold cleats? Oh...it's on.

Hollywood selects #1 overall . . . Reggie Bush, oooohhhh, ouch!

The Venom are these the same as seen on YouTube...I think one of Thornbirds vids?

Jay

bopboppob -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/2/2008 7:29:39 PM)

Come on somebody? anybody? How do i get the logos in and what's with the no grass or turf field NOTE: It ain't snow.

bassman58 -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/2/2008 9:44:05 PM)

My suggestion is to download some field artwork from FBMax.com or look at the original artwork included in the game so you will know the proper sizes and background color. Look at the Winnepeg folder for the Teams_MFBL.

L1.bmp logo used for team selection screen, magenta background is transparent
L2.bmp team name used on various screens
L3A.bmp midfield logo L3B.bmp snowy midfield logo no longer used green background
L4A.bmp endzone logo(s) all B logos are not needed anymore
L5A.bmp endzone logo(s)
L6.bmp goalpost graphics

bopboppob -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/2/2008 10:04:22 PM)

I know what the L files are i just want to know where to put them to get them into the game

NEVER MIND I GOT THEM IN NOW I AM THOUGH HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE FIELD AND GETTING THE GRASS AND TURF AND D GRASS SO ON AND SO FORTH THE WEATHER IS WORKING BUT THE FIELD NEVER SHOWS UP ANYMORE IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE HELP.

VCFL Commish -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/3/2008 1:48:23 AM)

put it in the team folder of the team you created also in that folder will be the home and away folders

garysorrell -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/3/2008 2:43:15 AM)

The Venom are my creation, for the Las Vegas NCFL team.

However, I did not create the logo, so it may be in use elsewhere. The Venom uni you may have seen was in the vid on my youtube account showing Fred Biletnikoff actually outrunning someone for the winning TD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua5MJoLy91A

Old Coach -> RE: VERY GREAT NEWS (3/5/2008 2:36:07 AM)

Bopboppob,
Excellent work! Once you really get going doing uniform and field art you can spend lots of hours on it. It keeps you out of the honky tonks and pool halls- places that good young men should not be seen in.

Really though, I enjoy creating uniforms and field art and someday I hope to get really good at it. My stuff looks good but it's very basic design. There are some guys on this forum that are real artists with the various paint programs available. Some of the uniforms I've seen on this forum are very intricate and look fantastic.

Have fun with it. It's your game so create what you want and what you think looks good.

Old Coach

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI