Enhanced version 2008 (since all old links are dead) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

emmettvm -> Enhanced version 2008 (since all old links are dead) (3/3/2008 1:19:54 PM)

Okay, I know all of you vets have patiently rehashed this over and over, but Ive run circles through these and other forums trying to find a copy of the Enhanced game, and most of the links I have come across are dead. I did find one active mirror, but what I downloaded was a .spm file, with which I could do nothing. Is that because I didnt have a modswapper program? Or do I even need one of those? The mirror advertised the Ehanced mod as being the 2008 version. Any help would be of great use. And, thanks again for being incredibly patient.

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Enhanced version 2008 (since all old links are dead) (3/3/2008 4:29:41 PM)

The .SPM is a ModSwapper extension; it is simply a .ZIP renamed (SPM stands for SteelPanthersMod).
The Modswapper program is part of your SPWAW install. It is located in the main SP folder (does not run within the game).
If you wish to, you can extract all the files inside the SPM and manually place them in each of the appropriate game folders, which will, of course, overwrite all the original files.

Alby -> RE: Enhanced version 2008 (since all old links are dead) (3/3/2008 10:06:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: emmettvm

Okay, I know all of you vets have patiently rehashed this over and over, but Ive run circles through these and other forums trying to find a copy of the Enhanced game, and most of the links I have come across are dead. I did find one active mirror, but what I downloaded was a .spm file, with which I could do nothing. Is that because I didnt have a modswapper program? Or do I even need one of those? The mirror advertised the Ehanced mod as being the 2008 version. Any help would be of great use. And, thanks again for being incredibly patient.

hi Emmet
there are active links right here on the matrix forum,
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1704851 <----LINK

as well as the Enhanced site itself, and the SPWAW Depot

detailed install instructions are also on the Enhanced site as well the The Depot
[:)]

emmettvm -> RE: Enhanced version 2008 (since all old links are dead) (3/4/2008 3:57:29 AM)

Ya, I was able to find instructions at the Depot.  Of course, the actual installation instructions were simple on the level to make me actually feel embarassed, lol.  Anyhow, Enhanced is in and working.  Thanks all.

Goblin -> RE: Enhanced version 2008 (since all old links are dead) (3/4/2008 10:18:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alby

quote:

ORIGINAL: emmettvm

hi Emmet
there are active links right here on the matrix forum,
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1704851 <----LINK

as well as the Enhanced site itself, and the SPWAW Depot

detailed install instructions are also on the Enhanced site as well the The Depot
[:)]

Edited the Sticky with the links on the main SPWaW page to make it more visible.

Goblin

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI