Follow-Up With Shaun: How's the National Pastime Association? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

Frozen Stiffer -> Follow-Up With Shaun: How's the National Pastime Association? (3/3/2008 9:11:10 PM)

Hello, Shaun!

I was just checking up to be sure that you at least received the National Pastime Association I forwarded you through Sendthisfile.com. I haven't heard anything back from you, so I don't even know if it made it to you. If you're still working on it, fine; if you can't figure out what's wrong, fine. I'm just looking to hear that it at least made it to you.

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: Follow-Up With Shaun: How's the National Pastime Association? (4/2/2008 6:49:34 PM)

::cough cough:: BUMP ::cough cough::

Courtesy of, the Bump-O-Matic 3000
© 2008 Bump-O-Matic Industries

puresimmer -> RE: Follow-Up With Shaun: How's the National Pastime Association? (4/3/2008 4:14:41 AM)

Sorry, I lost track of this one. Could you send it again?

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: Follow-Up With Shaun: How's the National Pastime Association? (4/3/2008 9:37:18 PM)

[:(]

Drat. That was a big file, too. Alright. Let me get it back together, ZIPped and off to sendthisfile.com. What components did you need, the last backup before the error happened? I think you had asked for the .PSX file as well?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI