serial number (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

ajithdesikan -> serial number (3/5/2008 5:19:59 PM)

Hi, I have just boutght -" Alexander the great " from a local store and cannot install the game as it asks for a serial number.

Is the money wasted, as i have bought the game locally from a store and did not order it online.

If thats the case, please help me to understand why the company is making a fool of people by selling the CD in local stores.

Terl -> RE: serial number (3/5/2008 6:21:03 PM)

Pretty rude first post....

Anyway, the serial, I believe is printed on the cd. it is formatted xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Enter it with the dashes when prompted.

Erik Rutins -> RE: serial number (3/5/2008 7:02:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ajithdesikan
Hi, I have just boutght -" Alexander the great " from a local store and cannot install the game as it asks for a serial number.

Where was this local store? I'm not aware of us ever sending out any copies without serial numbers, but if you can give me more info perhaps we can figure out what happened.

quote:

Is the money wasted, as i have bought the game locally from a store and did not order it online.
If thats the case, please help me to understand why the company is making a fool of people by selling the CD in local stores.

Well, I would bring it back to the store and ask them why your copy doesn't have a serial number. If they can't give you one that has a serial number, get your money back and order it directly from us. Every copy we've sent to any store has had a serial number with it.

Regards,

- Erik

ajithdesikan -> RE: serial number (3/11/2008 4:49:59 PM)

After searching all over the number I could find is B - 207. This cant be the serial number as its 16 digits i guess.

Money down the drain I guess.

Marc von Martial -> RE: serial number (3/12/2008 12:10:54 PM)

Which country did you buy it?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI