How to redownload a game ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Tronjer -> How to redownload a game ? (3/9/2008 2:20:25 PM)

When I purchased JTCS from Digital River last year I also payed for extended download service. So after obtaining a new PC recently I wanted to redownload the game by providing the necessary informations (email and cc digits) from their website. Unfortunately I every time get the error message:

Message 99998 - To protect ourselves against fraud, we need to set a cookie on your computer. In order to continue your purchase online, please reset your browser to allow cookies. You can make your purchase and then set cookies off again in your browser. If you already allow cookies, there may be a problem that can be corrected by deleting the cookie file. 20009SC01

I for sure have cookies enabled, deleted old cookie files and in addition tried it with different web browsers (IE, FF, Opera) but the result remains always the same. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to solve the issue ?

Thanks in advance

munited18 -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (6/18/2008 5:39:34 AM)

I am having the exact same issue with Battle of Briatain II...

was this ever resolved?

noxious -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (6/18/2008 7:19:28 PM)

1- You need your invoice number and the password you chose for it OR your email address during the order + 5 last digits of the credit card used, then you go here, enter the info and that'll take you to a page with your download links.
Hope that helps,
Cheers !!!

Marc von Martial -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (6/18/2008 9:07:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tronjer

When I purchased JTCS from Digital River last year I also payed for extended download service. So after obtaining a new PC recently I wanted to redownload the game by providing the necessary informations (email and cc digits) from their website. Unfortunately I every time get the error message:

Message 99998 - To protect ourselves against fraud, we need to set a cookie on your computer. In order to continue your purchase online, please reset your browser to allow cookies. You can make your purchase and then set cookies off again in your browser. If you already allow cookies, there may be a problem that can be corrected by deleting the cookie file. 20009SC01

Do you have a firewall or software firewall running, or any other security software? These have their own cookie settings in many cases.

myros -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (6/26/2008 10:43:44 PM)

There are some serious problems going on with the digitalriver website. Ive added both matrix and digitalriver to trusted websites, added them both to 'always allow' on cookies, cleared cookies, used ie7 and firfox browsers etc and still getting all kinds of errors saying something about cookie problems.

Ive added no firewall or anything else.

Has messed up an order for me too I think, it accepted my order but then returned some obscure error. Now with my email address or order number its just returning "cannot find order" so Im stuck unable to download the game.

Bleh

Myros

Kung Karl -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (7/25/2008 7:02:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tronjer

I for sure have cookies enabled, deleted old cookie files and in addition tried it with different web browsers (IE, FF, Opera) but the result remains always the same. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to solve the issue ?

Thanks in advance

I just got this message too and no matter what I do I cannot download my games! How do I solve this or is it their site that is messed up?

Haplo_Patryn -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (8/10/2008 1:34:25 PM)

Up. I have the same problem.

Erik Rutins -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (8/10/2008 3:11:36 PM)

Ok, I'm looking into it with DR, we'll get to the bottom of it. I would appreciate if all of you who are affected could e-mail me your order info and what browser/version you are using. Thanks!

Gem35 -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (8/10/2008 4:16:54 PM)

I had the same issue and I used the findmyorder.com link Erik kindly sent me to re-enter the information to download the game and it worked just fine.
Don't use the Digital River support link they give you, it is the same as the link in noxious' post. It seems to be broken.
Instead try going to findmyorder.com and try their link.
I use IE7 version 7.0.5730.13
Good luck.

joycee -> RE: How to redownload a game ? (8/28/2008 5:44:43 AM)

I think first delete all cookies and history of your system then reinstall. I think this may work. Just try it once.

Best of Luck

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI