Back, with some confusion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Larry Holt -> Back, with some confusion (3/11/2002 7:56:14 PM)

Ah, after a week of withdrawal symptoms its great to be back. When I first tried to get on the forums today, 11 Mar, I had a cookie logging me in as my old user name and I got a page that said the forums were under construction. I registed as a slightly different name at the main page and then could get to this forum. Here I logged on as my original name and I am in. I wonder if others are having trouble getting in too.

Any ways, it is great to be back!

Warhorse -> (3/12/2002 1:03:11 AM)

Yeah, I kept getting the "page under construction" for a few days too, then saw Alby's post in the Blitz forum that we were up again!! Looks good!:cool:

Steve Wilcox -> (3/13/2002 11:41:19 PM)

When I came back my user name appeared as my actual name (Steve Wilcox) while before I had the user name "SteveFromWork." Just wondering why it's different now... :-)

bobaloo000 -> (3/14/2002 12:46:37 AM)

How in the world do you log in? I feel stupid asking but I had to click register and register under my old name and then follow a link in the email I received.

Now what do these buttons do? [SIZE=3]Hello[/SIZE] [FONT=century gothic]Hmmmm[/FONT] [COLOR=firebrick]WOW[/COLOR]

Supervisor -> (3/14/2002 12:53:15 AM)

Just hit the user cp(contol panel) button on the top. It will ask for you to log in.

Capt Chris -> (3/14/2002 2:56:34 AM)

All I have to say is that the speed improvement has been worth the wait. Nice job guys.

Also glad to see you using a "real" scripting language rather that that ASP BS. :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI