Scenario creation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Mods and Scenarios

adrianthomson -> Scenario creation (3/15/2008 3:19:24 AM)

How does one go about creating additional scenarios? Also, if it isn't possible for us end users to do it (yet?), are there any factory scenarios that we could download somewhere? If both of these questions are to be negative, why then is there an option to select a scenario?

Adrian

Murat -> RE: Scenario creation (3/15/2008 10:20:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: adrianthomson

How does one go about creating additional scenarios? Also, if it isn't possible for us end users to do it (yet?), are there any factory scenarios that we could download somewhere? If both of these questions are to be negative, why then is there an option to select a scenario?

Adrian

You can't yet; not yet, no; because scenarios will be forthcoming.

gazfun -> RE: Scenario creation (8/6/2008 12:04:27 PM)

Yes hail the day when that comes, will be good for short game set ups

Mardonius -> RE: Scenario creation (8/6/2008 2:24:28 PM)

Sounds vaguely revolutionary. [:)]

pzgndr -> RE: Scenario creation (4/22/2009 1:04:17 AM)

With the editor coming out in v1.06, I prepared a comparison of OOBs and setups between EiA, EiH v4.0, and what's currently in EiANW. IMHO, a few modest adjustments can easily recreate the EiA land forces. The naval fleets can either be pure heavies for classic EiA, or adjusted to be more like EiH. I note that British fleets of 30H and French fleets of 28H, per EiH, might address some of the ongoing bickering about EiANW naval forces.

The attached comparison is offered for consideration only. The comments and question marks are my own. Others will certainly have different opinions, but feel free to use the document to help with creating new scenarios. [:)]

Thresh -> RE: Scenario creation (5/4/2009 2:41:10 AM)

EiH also had a better OOB system the more accurately reflected what each country had, and a pretty novel way of incorporating and using it.  If I could figure out a way to get that enacted, I'd behappy...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI