Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

Polbot -> Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (3/16/2008 9:43:51 PM)

Hey
Just started the Kokoda campaign (rising sun) to get a look at it. I deleted my campaign afterward. Now I started the campaign again but it wont work. The force organization is missing, it shows I have no forces at all. When the first mission loads, it stops and says "RS file is missing." Does anyone know what's up with this? Was my .org file deleted accidentally when I deleted my earlier game? Its going to be a pain to re-download and re-install the entire game again, so hopefully someone has a solution. If you know what file I need, post it please and it will be much appreciated!

Jason Petho -> RE: Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (3/16/2008 10:00:46 PM)

Hmm. Here is the Kokoda org file, see if that helps.

Change the extension from txt to org.

Jason Petho

Polbot -> RE: Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (3/16/2008 10:13:39 PM)

Success! Thanks for the help!
I think I know what had happened. I named my campaign "Kokoda". So when I deleted the campaign, the game must have deleted all files named "Kokoda", including the .org
I feel dumb! Thanks again.

Jason Petho -> RE: Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (3/16/2008 10:22:47 PM)

No problem!

Hope you're enjoying the battles and battling!

Jason Petho

Atle -> RE: Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (3/16/2008 11:11:37 PM)

I have some problems with the Kokoda campaign too. While selecting the campaign from the menu, I get a new menu but where all the information is missing. Only some buttons with no text. When I push the buttons, I get an error message. I tried to copy the Kokoda.org file into the directory, but the problem was still there.....

The same problem appears when I try to start other of the CS linked campaigns....

Jason Petho -> RE: Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (3/17/2008 12:24:03 AM)

You have to make sure you are saving the game file in the proper game folder, a Rising Sun campaign goes into the Rising Sun folder.

with 1.03 this is will be remedied

Jason Petho

Atle -> RE: Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (3/17/2008 2:06:17 AM)

Thanks, Jason! That was it... It now works like a charm [8D]

Jason Petho -> RE: Disappearing Kokoda Campaign (3/17/2008 2:11:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Atle

Thanks, Jason! That was it... It now works like a charm [8D]

Excellent to hear, Atle!

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI