(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Bing -> (3/17/2002 12:35:05 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chief
[B]Bing:
I was an aircrewman (electronics) in Neptunes, Mercators, Orions, Constellations and Blimps and a couple of other models with fans on the front. I know they were fans caused when they stopped we all started sweating. Fortunately or unfortunately no tail hooks grew from unmentionable parts of my anatomy. Stationed onn many islands in Pacific, Atlantic and Med.:D :) :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Chief - Did you know a guy named Dan Schmeltzer? He was primarily an A-4 crew chief and ran a repair depot for a time - he also worked on the Orion and others. Last I knew he was still FAA certified to issue airworthiness certificates. Just curious.

Bing

chief -> (3/17/2002 12:57:49 AM)

Sorry guy, but that name doesn't ring a bell, but I'm sure a lot of names have slipped my memory. There were quite a few Orion Squadrons during my time and a lot of sand has flowed through the hourglass since then then then then, whoops senility creeping in again.:D :D :D :) :cool:

Bing -> (3/17/2002 11:52:15 AM)

Yeah, I know. The memory goes second - I forget what goes first.

Bing

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI