Comprehensive Listing/Description of Mods for WitP? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Midnight19D -> Comprehensive Listing/Description of Mods for WitP? (3/19/2008 5:19:23 PM)

Hi, first post [:)]
I play ai mostly, as i do not have time for pbem, as much as i wish i could.
I would like to know what are all the mods for WitP. I have looked around and see them all over, such as CHS, but am confused about them.
Could i ask if we could get together a list of all the mods, complete with descriptions and positives/negatives, where to get them, and how to install and use them?
Thank you so much

Nikademus -> RE: Comprehensive Listing/Description of Mods for WitP? (3/19/2008 5:21:22 PM)

check out the "Links for WitP" thread. There you'll find a link for Spooky's UV/WitP fansite which contains a large majority of mod scenarios for the game.

Also check out Andrew Brown's CHS page (link also on that thread)

TheElf -> RE: Comprehensive Listing/Description of Mods for WitP? (3/19/2008 6:05:02 PM)

Then there is the Must read thread...

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1274014

See I.b.

Midnight19D -> RE: Comprehensive Listing/Description of Mods for WitP? (3/20/2008 2:29:51 AM)

Thank you much.

first off before trying mods, artwork upgrades!!!!

curious though, would stock be recommended for vs AI only or would one of the mods be better?

Zebedee -> RE: Comprehensive Listing/Description of Mods for WitP? (3/20/2008 8:27:35 AM)

Play a few games of stock to get used to what is going on - some of the mods are a tad more difficult (CHS for instance) if you can't relate the changes back to stock (things like Japanese aircraft production in particular).

The AI is the same no matter what as I believe it can't be modded. The new expansion apparantly will allow that. Check the notes for the mod though as the AI sometimes doesn't recognise some of the new bases placed on changed maps which means that they are never even going to get targetted for invasion by the AI.

Personally I play CHS with Nik's air-to-air modifications because it makes the game a little more of a challenge for the Japanese player against the AI.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI