Wild Bill, you happen to have any scenarios covering the Chinese theatre? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Totenkopf -> Wild Bill, you happen to have any scenarios covering the Chinese theatre? (9/25/2000 12:57:00 PM)

Most of the Pacific scenarios seems to be focused on American island hopping campaigns or in the Philipines. Since China tied up large numbers of the IJA in their soil during the war, are there ANY battles worth mentioning that took place in China? I'm asking since there are little mentions of battles waged in China.

Peregrine Falcon -> (9/25/2000 3:58:00 PM)

I agree. There were many interesting battles that were fought in China by IJA, many even were tank battles...like: The Manchurian Incident Date : Jan., 1932 Place : Harbin, Manchuria The Shanghai Incident Date : Feb., 1932 Place : Shanghai, China The China Incident Date : Sep., 1937 Place : Hebei, China (this included almost 80 medium tanks) Operation Ichi-Go Date : April to Dec., 1944 Place : Henan - Hunan - Guangxi, China (3rd Tank Division - 255 tanks) Just to let you know... [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
quote:

Originally posted by Totenkopf: Most of the Pacific scenarios seems to be focused on American island hopping campaigns or in the Philipines. Since China tied up large numbers of the IJA in their soil during the war, are there ANY battles worth mentioning that took place in China? I'm asking since there are little mentions of battles waged in China.

Wild Bill -> (9/25/2000 10:56:00 PM)

My information and resources, alas, are very limited on the China war. If you know of some good books on that subject, and will send me the titles and authors so I can search for them, I would love to do some. I would appreciate it very much, either post them here or send them to me personally. I don't like to make a semi-historical scenario without some decent background info first. So any help you can give me here would be very much appreciated. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI