RE: 2.2 Auto Fill Depth Charts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

dragon2 -> RE: 2.2 Auto Fill Depth Charts (5/8/2008 4:20:33 AM)

I guess I did not state this as clearly as I should have, I changed all QB profiles to the same qualities, (Pass Strength, Pass Accuracy), and I have my Qb2 set up on the depth chart to come in 2nd.
so I assume the game would substitute Qb2 when Qb1 is fatigued, but it substitutes Qb3 instead. when Qb2 has better ratings. The same thing happens with almost all substitutions.

Either i still don't understand how you have set up the depth chart to work, or it just does not work the way it should.

Once again, i truly enjoy this game and thank you David for all the work you have put into it, and the help you have given us.

David Winter -> RE: 2.2 Auto Fill Depth Charts (5/8/2008 5:15:38 AM)

quote:

(Pass Strength, Pass Accuracy)

The depth chart system only looks at the first instance of that position (as described in the thread) so setting them all to the same settings won't have much impact on anything. Also, these are not the only two skills used in the formula so having one player better in these two skills doesn't, necessarily, make them the truly better player.

Now if you have manually gone in an adjusted your QB depth chart, then yes, the player that you have manually set to the 2nd position should be the one coming in if need be. So I'll look at that.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI