What an impressive game!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory

Nick R -> What an impressive game!!! (3/28/2008 5:23:29 AM)

I just bought the game and have been "learning" how to fly, then combat, etc. I tried the campaign to see what theat was like and it seems very intense with some many options, etc. I can see that there is a steep learning curve but looking forward to it.

The graphics are wonderful as well.

Rekm41 -> RE: What an impressive game!!! (3/28/2008 12:15:14 PM)

Enjoy and take your time. Lots to learn but worth it. Only had for a week and still learning

buddye -> RE: What an impressive game!!! (4/2/2008 10:12:04 PM)

Thanks for the very positive comments, the BDG needs your support.

Please review the Users Manual to cut down on the learning curve. After you update to 2.07, the Users Manual is located in the BOBII folder in the docs folder. Also get a copy of the key description document and print it for a handy referrence.

Hard Sarge -> RE: What an impressive game!!! (4/2/2008 10:34:26 PM)

Hopefully you not gotten into some of the big battles yet, those will blow your socks off

like one of the snaps I posted, I looked around and seen 6 RAF squadrons headed in and thought, ohoh, the AI will send 2 squadrons out for a 100 plane raid, what is coming that the AI is putting 6 squadrons up

which at the time, I didn't know about the other 6 squadrons that were racing to join in

what a furball, we never got close to the bombers, but we did a number on the escourts, which, so did they

Ron Belcher -> RE: What an impressive game!!! (4/4/2008 4:24:39 PM)

This game is well worth every hard earned coin I had made. I can't say enough good things about it.
I am looking forward to my TrackIR 4 Pro ! [;)]

buddye -> RE: What an impressive game!!! (4/4/2008 6:34:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tactician93612

This game is well worth every hard earned coin I had made. I can't say enough good things about it.
I am looking forward to my TrackIR 4 Pro ! [;)]

You might want to study this thread and give SeaVee's profile a try if the link is still active:

http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6524

Ron Belcher -> RE: What an impressive game!!! (7/10/2008 8:26:25 PM)

Being a Father of four wonderful children, I am at often times, dipping into my "spare" change. I have
not yet purchased my TrackIR .. Hoping that I can obtain one for Christmas (crosses fingers). Thanks
Buddye for your pointing me in a direction to better the TrackIR, too. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI