H2H Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

Hoop27 -> H2H Online (4/1/2008 6:06:02 AM)

As a coach mode league player online I want to purchase MaxFB however until there is head to head online (just coach mode would be fine) I can't justify the purchase as much as I miss the good old FBpro days. Unfortunately times change and online play is now a necessity for a lot of people.

Here is hoping you can get it going for Version 3!

therhino -> RE: H2H Online (4/1/2008 7:47:49 AM)

I can't wait for version 3.0 either. It will be so cool to play H2H and have more GM options.
therhino

SJ9R -> RE: H2H Online (4/3/2008 1:06:32 AM)

Head to Head would be awsome. We also need the ability to have multiple games going on at the same time. I am only interested in coaching, I don't want to sim all of the human managed games. Beleive it or not I still run a FBPro98 league. The only games I sim are CPU VS. CPU games (unless a human coached team is unable to play). I have never been able to get the head to head option to work in FBPro, instead the home team gets to play the game when two humans play. I have 10 human owners in the league but they would not be interested if I simmed all of thier games.

Hoop27 -> RE: H2H Online (4/4/2008 8:30:02 AM)

did you ever try using Hamachi to do head to head online simulating a LAN connection? I was just reading through a couple FBpro 98 sites and some people have had success with it.

Yngvai -> RE: H2H Online (4/4/2008 6:01:13 PM)

There are a lot of people that have run successful H2H online FBPRO98 leagues. Some of the leagues are still going on to my knowledge...like the WFFL. They usually use Kali for the H2H games.

Enforcer -> RE: H2H Online (5/7/2008 5:59:05 AM)

Yes

H2H online
Career
Salary cap
GIVE US THE TOTAL PACKAGE!

JayT -> RE: H2H Online (10/16/2008 3:44:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yngvai

There are a lot of people that have run successful H2H online FBPRO98 leagues. Some of the leagues are still going on to my knowledge...like the WFFL. They usually use Kali for the H2H games.

Yes the WFFL ( http://www.webfreaksfootballleague.com/ ) is still going strong playing live H2H games each week- in our 11th season now [:D]

Check us out!

I hope and pray MaxFB adds H2H play in version 3 [&o]

Cheers,

Jay

Enforcer -> RE: H2H Online (5/10/2010 1:53:27 AM)

Is there any chance these will make it into the new version or in a patch?

H2H online
Career
Salary cap

Mykal -> RE: H2H Online (5/15/2010 8:37:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Enforcer

Is there any chance these will make it into the new version or in a patch?

H2H online
Career
Salary cap

No chance at all, development of this game stopped about 18 months ago

Enforcer -> RE: H2H Online (5/16/2010 1:11:16 AM)

so how about v 3.0

Mykal -> RE: H2H Online (5/16/2010 11:25:10 AM)

quote:

so how about v 3.0

Re-check the v.3.0 page
you'll see it hasnt been updated in over a year
and prior to the April 1st update from 2009 it hadn't been updated for a year,

so over a 2 year spread the page has been updated once on "April Fools Day",

I know what I see into that.......... how about you

Marauders -> RE: H2H Online (6/3/2010 3:15:54 PM)

quote:

so how about v 3.0

What would have been 3.0 has changed over time. David Winter has done work on a new version of the game, but when it comes out or what it will be is not known.

Maximum Football, as we know it, will not be patched or updated to offer H2H online, detailed career, or salary cap modes.

The game database does support extra fields for the salary mode, but third party development was stopped when regular game development was halted. The source code for Front Office for FBPro would have been relatively simple to modify to fit Maximum Football, but the author no longer has that source code.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI