Customer Service? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

paulj1933 -> Customer Service? (4/11/2008 3:50:32 AM)

I placed an order on the website for CoC in the UK and thought I had clicked download plus CD but once I finished checking out I couldn't find any download details that worked. Eventually I contacted Matrix to cancel the order as the CD copy went from 'in stock' to out of stock as soon as I placed the order and told them I would place a further order for both download and CD.

Well long story short I have been sent and charged for both orders despite giving them a weeks notice before the CD orders were dispatched. I now can't seem to get any sense out of them for a return. I've filled in the return form, I've been told UPS will collect, now I'm told via email to contact Matrix on the forum to arrange a return [:@]

So who do I contact? How the hell do I return this extra CD and get a refund for an order that should never have shipped? From my experience so far I will not be recommending this company to other gamers [:-]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Customer Service? (4/11/2008 3:59:53 AM)

Hi Paul,

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulj1933
I placed an order on the website for CoC in the UK and thought I had clicked download plus CD but once I finished checking out I couldn't find any download details that worked. Eventually I contacted Matrix to cancel the order as the CD copy went from 'in stock' to out of stock as soon as I placed the order and told them I would place a further order for both download and CD.

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations you've had. Who were you contacting? Did you e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com or were you talking to Digital River, who handle the online store support?

quote:

Well long story short I have been sent and charged for both orders despite giving them a weeks notice before the CD orders were dispatched. I now can't seem to get any sense out of them for a return. I've filled in the return form, I've been told UPS will collect, now I'm told via email to contact Matrix on the forum to arrange a return [:@]

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com so that I can get up to speed on what happened here. We'll work it out so that you only pay for one copy.

quote:

So who do I contact? How the hell do I return this extra CD and get a refund for an order that should never have shipped? From my experience so far I will not be recommending this company to other gamers [:-]

Our official contact address is support@matrixgames.com - I happened to be browsing here when you posted, but our contact info can be found on our Support page. In this case, I'd prefer if you e-mail me directly at erikr@matrixgames.com so that I can help you out ASAP.

Regards,

- Erik

paulj1933 -> RE: Customer Service? (4/11/2008 2:20:25 PM)

Hi Erik,

thanks for the reply I've emailed you but it is bouncing back to me? I'll try again and see if it gets through.

thanks

Paul

Erik Rutins -> RE: Customer Service? (4/11/2008 3:18:14 PM)

Sorry about that, looks like our mail server crashed overnight. We're working on it, please retry later this morning.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI