Problem to modify my Matrix account (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Kelm -> Problem to modify my Matrix account (4/11/2008 4:10:31 PM)

Hello,

I want to change my registered email adress in my account. But each time i try to modify my account i have a IE error page.

I have another question like i want to buy Panzer Command: Kharkov, when i will be able to change my email adress to my current one, can i use the winterstorm owners: upgrade offer with this new email adress and my winterstorm serial ?

Thanks for your help.

Pierre Antoine

Erik Rutins -> RE: Problem to modify my Matrix account (4/11/2008 4:52:03 PM)

Hi Kelm,

Our mail server is having issues this morning, that's likely why you were having problems changing the forum address.

You can use whatever e-mail you want when applying for the Panzer Command: Kharkov upgrade discount coupon. The important thing is that you have your Winterstorm serial number, then put in the e-mail address where you want the coupon code to be sent.

Regards,

- Erik

Kelm -> RE: Problem to modify my Matrix account (4/11/2008 5:13:58 PM)

Hello,

Thanks for your response. When i enter my Winterstorm Serial number i have an Invalid Order Number. Please try again message. I select the european store and have try both my serial number and my order numbers without success. For my account i will check that later.

Pierre Antoine

Erik Rutins -> RE: Problem to modify my Matrix account (4/11/2008 5:40:09 PM)

Hi Pierre,

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com and I can double-check your order info and see why it would be rejecting that serial number. Are you entering with dashes, as in XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX?

Regards,

- Erik

Kelm -> RE: Problem to modify my Matrix account (4/11/2008 6:03:33 PM)

I have sent to you my Winterstorm serial number and order id.

Thanks for your help.

Pierre Antoine

Erik Rutins -> RE: Problem to modify my Matrix account (4/11/2008 6:18:58 PM)

Hi Pierre,

I just sent you your coupon code by e-mail. The problem you encountered was because of the mail server issues we had this morning.

Regards,

- Erik

Kelm -> RE: Problem to modify my Matrix account (4/11/2008 6:27:14 PM)

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your help, i have just bought PzC kharkov after receiving your mail using the discount code.

Pierre Antoine

Erik Rutins -> RE: Problem to modify my Matrix account (4/11/2008 7:11:21 PM)

Thank you Pierre, I'm glad we were able to sort things out. I hope you enjoy playing Panzer Command: Kharkov!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI