SPWAWV 4.0 Full version (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Bandwurm -> SPWAWV 4.0 Full version (9/27/2000 1:10:00 AM)

Just downloaded it. ahm.. wanted to start it... but...i'm realy disappointed. There comes always an error "Not a correct Win32-Application". hmmm in a topic (from mssmsoft) i have read that he has made a patch for a defective exe but i don't know if he means that error, anyway before a minute i've sent him an e-mail.... I hope that it's that problem. wouldn't be nice to download the whole file again [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Wild Bill -> (9/27/2000 3:44:00 AM)

Good luck, Bandwurm. Sorry for this disappointment! I hope it works out for you. I downloaded and installed with no problem. Good luck! Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

mssmsoft -> (9/27/2000 1:29:00 PM)

Sorry, but my patch do not solve your problem. I've download the game from a mirror(?) site and that version is corrupt: during installation the setup program show a CRC error on a file (1008.wav) I did a patch to correct this and restore the integrity of the exe file.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI