Greetings to All (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Wild Bill -> Greetings to All (4/13/2008 2:48:42 PM)

Gentlemen!

At ease! How is everyone? Today is a big day for me. I'm getting married. No me getting married is nothing really new but this time I think I got it right. Wish me the best. Robin Colleen Jordy is the bride to be and there could not be a nicer, sweeter person in the world.

And she loves gaming!

Now a question. What is the name of the program we've all used to capture screen scenes in SPWAW? And does anyone still have it?

If you can help me here, I would be most grateful.

I think of you all, especially those with whom I worked with for years on SPWAW projects.

Please advise me, guys, as to this program. Thank you! After you let me know, you can go back to the battle.

The Colonel.

Terminus -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 3:02:18 PM)

Congratulations, Colonel! Great news![8D]

PimpYourAFV -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 3:19:17 PM)

The Legend returns [X(] 

Download this tiny program.  Run it in the background along with your regular paint program, but continue to use your paint program to save the pictures.  The download link is at the bottom of the page.  Run it out of the folder cause it doesn't need to install.

http://www.hh.iij4u.or.jp/~kmatuoka/uosu/indexe.html

Goblin -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 3:52:37 PM)

Make sure you uncheck the box labelled 'JPEG compression' in the above program, WB.

Great to see you again, WB! A heartfelt congrats (and condolences [;)] ) on your wedding! She sounds like a special gal. [8D]

Stop being such a stranger! [:)]

Goblin

BruceAZ -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 4:10:42 PM)

Congratulations, Wild Bill!!

Recon
Semper Fi

Terminus -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 4:13:11 PM)

If I may recommend an alternative:

http://www.gadwin.com/download/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to download the freeware version. Runs unobtrusively in the background and saves things by itself, where you want them.

Alby -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 4:54:05 PM)

Congrats and nice hearing from you again Bill!
[:)] [:)] [:)] 

robot -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 6:11:10 PM)

Congrats Bill from a very happy and long time married personyself. Youmet my wife in aberdeen Bill. And if your wife is anything like mine you will be able to get her into gaming right along side as my wife and I play almost every day together. Computor gaming given us a new lease on life in our old age and we enjoy her sitting along side me fighting in World of Warcraft killing the bad guys. its great when the wife enjoys some of the same things you do. Many happy years for your new wife and you fighting Germans as you grow old toheher. Glad to hear from you again missed you not being around. Your truly one of the grand statesmen of the SPWAW game.

Alby -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 6:17:03 PM)

Heres a Screenshot for Ya Bill!
[:)]
[image]local://upfiles/132/BC027B5DCC0B4F6DB6516378C258A5AD.jpg[/image]

Goblin -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 6:53:53 PM)

You want a crowbar to get your lips back out, Alby? [:'(]

[:D]

Alby -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 6:55:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goblin

You want a crowbar to get your lips back out, Alby? [:'(]

[:D]

Bill is quite the Handsome Devil though wouldnt you all agree.

junk2drive -> RE: Greetings to All (4/13/2008 7:16:12 PM)

Hey WB, good to see you around.

Congrats, but aren't you past your best by date [:D]

Don't forget the blue pills for your honeymoon [:-]

Orzel Bialy -> RE: Greetings to All (4/14/2008 12:02:36 AM)

Congratulations Kunel!!! [:)]

Best Wishes to the both of you. [;)]

KG Erwin -> RE: Greetings to All (4/14/2008 1:04:40 AM)

Yes, congratulations, Bill. Yep, I'm part of the "keep trying til you get it right" club, too. Marriage number three was the one that "took", and one child later we're still together after nearly 14 years.

Goblin -> RE: Greetings to All (4/14/2008 1:45:04 AM)

Wow! Orzel and the Colonel in one thread on the same day! [X(]

Orzel Bialy -> RE: Greetings to All (4/14/2008 2:59:12 AM)

quote:

Wow! Orzel and the Colonel in one thread on the same day! [X(]

Yes, it has been some time since my last visit to any of these forums. [:(] I swung into the forums today because I had the day off, the wife and kids are gone for the day and it's too cold up here in Wisconsin to do anything outside.

Real life issues have kept me away for some time now...and with the exception of the occasional visit that trend will probably continue for at least the near future.

Hopefully things will fall back into order at some point around here so I can get back to bantering with you guys on a regular basis. I kind of miss it. [;)]

Best wishes to all...but especially to Bill on this grand occasion.[:)]

junk2drive -> RE: Greetings to All (4/14/2008 3:05:09 AM)

96 here, had to turn on the A/C, good to see everyone here.

planner 3 -> RE: Greetings to All (4/14/2008 4:35:19 AM)

WB:  Glad to see you around here again, Congrats to you and your lady.

Planner 3 (aka Chief)

Korpraali V -> RE: Greetings to All (4/15/2008 6:36:04 AM)

Huge congratulations again, sir! [:)]

tracer -> RE: Greetings to All (4/15/2008 7:12:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orzel Bialy

Yes, it has been some time since my last visit to any of these forums. [:(]

Holy crap, a zombie! [X(]

Goblin -> RE: Greetings to All (4/15/2008 8:16:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tracer

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orzel Bialy

Yes, it has been some time since my last visit to any of these forums. [:(]

Holy crap, a zombie! [X(]

You're safe - they eat brains.

[sm=00000506.gif]

Goblin

Major Destruction -> RE: Greetings to All (4/16/2008 4:57:08 AM)

Glad to hear you got through, safely, to the final victory flag.
Now consolidate and dig in. [:D]

Best wishes to you, Bill, and your new bride. [sm=00000436.gif]

tracer -> RE: Greetings to All (4/16/2008 5:33:45 PM)

quote:

You're safe - they eat brains.

[sm=00000506.gif]

Could be; but just to play it safe I'm putting on the tinfoil helmet. [sm=character0013.gif]

[;)]

Orzel Bialy -> RE: Greetings to All (4/17/2008 3:21:05 AM)

quote:

Could be; but just to play it safe I'm putting on the tinfoil helmet. [sm=character0013.gif]

[;)]

Thanks...that makes them cook quicker when placed on the grill. [:D]

Wild Bill -> RE: Greetings to All (4/17/2008 6:31:41 AM)

Gentlemen! Wow, a regular rogue's gallery of heroes and misfits still hanging around. Thanks so much.

Robin and I are reading and laughing as we go. Gosh, your notes bring back so many wonderful memories of our trials and tribulations in the production of this great game that ties us together.

No, no zombie! I'm still warm and alive and kicking! With this kind of great greetings from all of you, I promise I'll be around a lot more. I did not realize just how much I missed all of you and our constant chatter about so many things.

So our gratitude from Robin and me for all the nice thoughts. If you do happen to have some brains on the barbie, save us a slice or two. Yum, yum!

Wild Bill and The Kitten (that is my nickname for Robin. You can read into that whatever you want!)

Wild Bill -> RE: Greetings to All (4/17/2008 6:33:35 AM)

Oh, and thanks for the suggested programs. I'm not familiar with either but I will give them a try. There is another older one that we used during the production and intros to many of the campaigns and battles. Anybody recall it?

WB

planner 3 -> RE: Greetings to All (4/17/2008 6:59:03 AM)

Disregard this msg. MISREAD[:o]

Planner3 (aka chief)

tracer -> RE: Greetings to All (4/17/2008 6:32:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wild Bill

Oh, and thanks for the suggested programs. I'm not familiar with either but I will give them a try. There is another older one that we used during the production and intros to many of the campaigns and battles. Anybody recall it?

WB

You're prolly thinking of HypersnapDX ...it was shareware, and the screencaps would have a large, rectangular banner in the corner unless you ponied up the $! [:@]

UOSU is freeware, so you won't have to deal with any nonsense like that.

Wild Bill -> RE: Greetings to All (4/18/2008 7:32:36 PM)

Yes, it is Hypersnap. I have a paid version so I don't get that ugly icon. Thanks Tracer! I will, however, give these other ideas a try. Tell me, does it work pretty much the same as hypersnap, running in the background and capturing the screen with the punch of a button (scroll lock in this case)?

Thanks again to all well wishers. Hey guys, I finally got it right!

Wild Bill

Alby -> RE: Greetings to All (4/19/2008 3:32:05 PM)

Yes Bill UOSU works same way, The one I posted above was taken with UOSU

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI