Cleaning up Hard Drive (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

target762 -> Cleaning up Hard Drive (4/13/2008 8:03:25 PM)

While using the Add/Remove program in Windows XP to clean out programs to regain some space, it had 4 or 5 entries for PureSim2007, each one about 2+Gigs of space. Using the remove buttom PureSim2007 screen comes up and wants to remove 1.70? version. Even the item listed as PureSim2007Demo wants to do this. How do I go about regainibg this space without removing the real PureSim2007 game. I don't want to do a reinstall I would be worried about losing the three seasons I've been working on since I got the game over a year ago.

Thank-You
Tom A

KG Erwin -> RE: Cleaning up Hard Drive (4/14/2008 12:54:24 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TJA

While using the Add/Remove program in Windows XP to clean out programs to regain some space, it had 4 or 5 entries for PureSim2007, each one about 2+Gigs of space. Using the remove buttom PureSim2007 screen comes up and wants to remove 1.70? version. Even the item listed as PureSim2007Demo wants to do this. How do I go about regainibg this space without removing the real PureSim2007 game. I don't want to do a reinstall I would be worried about losing the three seasons I've been working on since I got the game over a year ago.

Thank-You
Tom A

This has been discussed before, but it seems that several Matrix games cause multiple registry entries. There's free software available that cleans out the registry. One is called RegCleaner. Do a Google search.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI