Mod WaW 32 - Alarick Vers- 1 To 3 & Extra Scens' Global War (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios

alaric318 -> Mod WaW 32 - Alarick Vers- 1 To 3 & Extra Scens' Global War (4/13/2008 11:02:28 PM)

greetings, first to give thanks to Tom Weber for make available the good outstanding World At War Ver.32 scenario, i do have find it the best "base" for my own scenario, main changes is on adjust the Order Of Battle of all armies and tweak some other features, in main intended is to make a fast game and scenario, the manpower feature, and the german russian border tension feature and advice in available reports, and a large etc...,
, all it makes the scenario worth to play, i am on the works of making the modifications mainly for my tastes and concept art perfection, under my point of view, what i do want is some word for approval to make my version public, if the development and overall team find it correct i will start with make public some screens and with make available the first beta, in adding with an explanation post and readme, it seems that some people have started some mods on available scenarios and i want to share my work with players to have chance to try something different, if the development team and Tom find it interesting i will upload the beta on the sandbox, as a side note i do already have done test on my version, is playable untill paris fall, france, england and germany forces (exception... navies are not set as have been planned), but can be played trough middle 1940 and even test an early battle of britain, so i will await repply and thanks in advance,

with best regards,

Murat30/Alarick.

Bombur -> RE: my modded WaW 32 with alternate armies. (4/15/2008 2:33:51 AM)

I´m interested in the mod....

jjdenver -> RE: my modded WaW 32 with alternate armies. (4/15/2008 4:41:51 AM)

I think you should post in on sandbox for people to try. Sounds interesting.

alaric318 -> RE: Tom Weber's WaW v32 Mod By Alarick-Base Briefing. (4/15/2008 3:43:08 PM)

greetings, thanks for post on it, there are an playtest screenshot, beware of pop ups, i encourage to use maxthon or firefox browsers to avoid trouble...

http://gallery.filefront.com/Alarick//945784/

it is february, the surrender france card already played, what comes on was a battle of britain with united kingdom defeated hard, however maybe not is a good idea to invade united kingdom, as this will upset united states, feature that i do find very well done, it has been requested in other games about world war 2, in italy you can see 2/3 of a elite ss panzer group, mainly one ss panzer (3ss totenkopft) have been bombed by allied air and destroyed, for sure that germans can take france but will be bloody, now i will be with the briefing base and what still to do before uploading the mod.

-base briefing start work and planned work...
WaW Ver_32 Mod Changes...

Peoples...

Germany... Combat... 2 Production... 1.5 (fascist regimes, high control both on production and quality and conscript)
Russia... Combat... 1 Production... 2 (communist regimes, bad equipment but high control over over-production)
West... Combat... 1.5 Production... 1 (democatric regimes, good equipment but less control over conscription and less tolerance to casualties)

Morale...

Germany... 150% (75 Overall)
West... 150% (75 overall)
Russia... 100%

Artillery Range... 2 From 1

Supply Cost Set At... 1

Max Free Experience To 30, From 40 (main purpose is that elite formations, as russian guards and german ss units become more powerfull)
needed adjustment... upgrade minimun experience to 30, i want, still,
, all troops become available as political research investment is very relevant)

Added Stettin (City 4, Port) At North Of Berlin
Added Leipzig (City 4) At South-West Of Berlin
Added Airfields in British Isles to help Royal Air Force Deployment.
Added Southampton as City 4 To Balance Germany Production Increase.
(and for give more ship's building capability to United Kingdom).

given some production in afrika, for sure unrealistic but
i was wanting to favor playability...
tripoli... City(2)
Tobruck... City(4)
Alexandria... City (4)
all from City (0)
now both sides can field some forces on afrika without being in
serious supply problems and there are some valuable cities for what fight.

added a road and bridge from milan to france(north of vichy)
this give more freedom for make alternative assaults from or into france.
so, more player freedom.

redeployed some balkans units, and allied minor units and reinforced to at least cause some casualties on germans and become better in defense
of the capital cities, oslo, belgrado and warsaw, nevertheless germany have a very strong army.

encourage playing... i do have test untill fall of paris, (february 1940), but allied air force can do some Very Serious damage on the german
armies, is a need to redeploy french air force to britain isles, so, them do not surrender with the action card for vichy stablish-ment.

planned features... elite guards and shock/assault russians, some elite united states units, airborne divisions, 82nd and 101st, 1st division,
, ("big red one") and finally deploy navies on wished equation and proportion for all major powers, maybe with named ships as task force leaders,
but if increased naval power is a must to adjust to lesser supply comsumption and spending, i want to say that i do find "simplified" research
and armies-structures for my pleasure as it limited the work to do.

final armies figures planned...

already implemented Order Of Battles (OOB)...

germany... 10 main commands, each with one air fleet, one armor each, two infantry and one artillery, named commanders
germany extras... some garrison units and two full uber-elite ss panzer formations under dietrich and hausser, six ss panzer divs.

france and united kingdom... 5 commands each, french have the elite french foreign legion formation and a powerfull armor reserve, british
royal air force and royal navy are very powerfull, historical units in afrika, (4th indian, 6th australian, 2nd new zealand divisions, as corps,
, plus two armor groups, 8th desert rats and blackwatch Guard Cps, french and united kingdom, overall remain in same structure as german army plus
some garrison
units, britain can make strategic deccisions on the begining, they have two strong convoy units and can send forces to north afrika or to france,
the British Expeditionary Force is present, so for the 30th guards elite corps, all 10 french and british commands under named generals.

design notes advertising... germany have 10 commands and france+england have 10 commands but remember that germany still have better people's mod
for combat, (2 to 1.5), and the panzer corps are far better than the Defense Command Reserve (DCR), french and english armor. (5 german fighters
combat better than 5 western allies fighters)

to do Order Of Battles...

United States of America... some point between 7/9 commands, may be set at 8 against the 5 planned for japan.
chinese army will be not reinforced, bad equipment and bad commands and even worse coordination between communist china and former china.
russia... planned for between 8/9 commands, will have named commanders, and will be available from the begining, i do have realize that main
russian army will do not make a stand against (my version) reinforced german army, guards units represent the survivors of initial german assault,
shock troops reflect doctrine of condense heavy artillery and assault formations, infantry armed with machineguns and anti-tank guns, with
anti tank guns even can take in consideration perssonel rifles that they use against german armor, this can be featured with better AT guns,
given the regime people's difference on overall quality (germany 2, against russian 1) it is needed to boost russian production and give some
"unrealistic fixed limited advantages" to main russian battle groups. as an example we can go to kurks battle, in 1943, russians tanks,
mainly t-34/76 "charge" a la cavalry against tiger and panther tanks suffering high casualties, kursk and prokorovka yields casualties of
70% armor casualties for the germans and 50% armor casualties for the russians, more russian tanks overall but they have at the time enough
industry to recover of casualties, germany will not recover from these losses never.
italy have three main battle groups, under main italian Generals, Graziani, Garybaldy and Messe,
same structure planned as all others, italy will remain "universals", (not production nor combat
advantages), is a fact that italian troops are with bad equipment, poor leadership and mainly against british, far better troops and overall army.
(note... however one or two command groups can make the difference on russia, as italy and russian main troops have same quality).
Mod In Work Briefing-End PArt 01- At 14-04-2008---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work Onwards 14/04/2008
Experience Max Free Gaining Restored At 40 (is so needed for upgrade cost)
Added 3 Rear Area Russian Cities (8)... Caucasus industry, And Urals West/East Industry.
supply system re-arranged, all units that consume more than 40 supply units each turn, now cosume at max. 40 supply.
(i want to give players still freedom to deploy some troops once all units planned are added, mainly air and navy consume very much supply before)
-added a [City(8)] to british islands, "UK commonwealth Reserves".(find to feature arms aid by south africa, india, australia and canada).

Japan Modifications...
Added City(4), Yokohama, just west of Tokyo.

United States Added Production... (Based On Trade Export Of Various Goods, as oil)
one [city(8)] in each west and east coast, so, more ship production capability and more supply support when needed.
added united states garrison units for all active cities.

i finally have simplified the navies model, germany have three battle groups, bismarck, tirpitz and siegfried, italy same at three groups, roma, napoli and giulio cesare, united kingdom have 6 battlegroups and 3 carrier groups, carrier groups mainly are as good at naval battle as battlegroups but with carrier and carrier air components added to them.
uk battlegroups named as well with historical carriers and battleships/hvy cruisers, so...
cv groups... ark royal, glorious and indomitable
bb groups... hood, howe, malaya(india), vanguard, nelson and rodney.

japanese navy almost ready, so all his army, not sure about give them morale (fanatic troops) or other bonus, is mainly what are keeping me "at bay",
united states start as "universals" and i have two choices, make them "west" people or left them "universals" but then boost-ing his forces more than planned, as a democratic regime them may be with same bonus as western allies but some playtest is needed about it.

i left out french navy, in purpose, as will unbalance heavily the game, royal navy have more than 3-2 bonus without reaching 2-1 against both combined germany and italian navies, 3-2 is the aproach that will be at last too between japan and united states, 3-2(1.5-1) is (for my point of view) the perfect point to set that reflect history and still respect playability, russia is done already, all his forces are available once awake but cannot match the germans, generally is my way to do at base point in world war scenarios, russia can stand for some time but united states are needed for win the war against axis powers.

today is hard that i will have ready the scenario, may be for tomorrow or one or two more days, will post here from now onwards, glad that people are interested in trying my scenario,

with best regards,

Murat30/Alarick.

alaric318 -> RE: Tom Weber's WaW v32 Mod By Alarick-Base Briefing. (4/15/2008 7:03:13 PM)

greetings, i do have near to complete the scenario, have uploaded on my site some screenshots for give an idea of what expect from my scenario, each of we have a different taste so is for sure that will not be for all people but i do want to share it, scenario may need some balance issues addressing and once uploaded to the community i will be pleased with all feedback, may be uploaded today or tomorrow at most, only to do is add japan and US navies, i like much the scenario by Tom Weber but was wanting to feature mainly elite panzer and ss germans units and the russian guard and shock armies, at the moment i have left both japan and US without advantages, US, as historically is very more powerfull than japan, overall, but at sea, japanese forces can match roughly to US navy, as historically for half the war, so, here are the link to the screenshots, i do have open a dedicated gallery for this good-outstanding game, what pleased me more is that when making the scenario i have been capable of make the exact scenario that i have on mind, hope will pleased most users...

http://gallery.filefront.com/Alarick/

with best regards,

Alarick/Murat30.

rickier65 -> RE: Tom Weber's WaW v32 Mod By Alarick-Base Briefing. (4/15/2008 7:28:20 PM)

I'll be looking forward to see your mod in the Sandbox Alaric!

Rick

alaric318 -> RE: Tom Weber's WaW v32 Mod By Alarick-Base Briefing. (4/16/2008 6:07:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rick

I'll be looking forward to see your mod in the Sandbox Alaric!

Rick

greetings, dear Rick, scenario is now just uploaded, if it is not problem i think may be not exactly with the standard correct path install, review it, obviously when you have time, thanks for all support, hope all people enjoy the variant scenario,

with best regards,

alarick/murat30.

nslcole -> RE: my modded WaW 32 with alternate armies. (4/18/2008 4:25:56 PM)

I have played waw32 as west and the rest was AI. The first AI round was some min.
Then I played alarick WaW32 also as West and the rest was AI. After 7000 AI steps and 2 - 3 hours I canceled the game in first AI round.

Is this normal?

nslcole

alaric318 -> RE: my modded WaW 32 with alternate armies. (4/18/2008 5:19:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nslcole

I have played waw32 as west and the rest was AI. The first AI round was some min.
Then I played alarick WaW32 also as West and the rest was AI. After 7000 AI steps and 2 - 3 hours I canceled the game in first AI round.

Is this normal?

nslcole

greetings, excuse about the problems, indeed in my version there are very much more units, maybe is more suitable for multiplayer west vs germany than for playing against the AI,

best regards,

Alarick.

alaric318 -> RE: my modded WaW 32 with alternate armies. (5/6/2008 11:21:44 AM)

greetings, as i view some people are interested in my mod about Tom's WaW 32, on my own, for me, and will make public, i am nearly to complete the second version on my mod, changes will come when upload is ready, and will add advice about install on the scenario, it is as usual, however i know not all are "friendly" with being to move files manually, not all we have the same experience level with personal computers and i understand it, personally i allways check files and, when i can, install manually, but it is just my own way and oppinion, in the upcoming post will make available all changes on version 2, for people can read about what to expect in version 2, version 1 will be still available, supply have been reduced cost, it leads to can upkeep a large army and off-set trucks and carrier units high supply costs, trucks are at 60 (default) and carriers are at 120 (default), will give all the information relevant on upcoming post, maybe today or tomorrow, the adding that still is "to do work" is to add "assault infantry" units for all armies, in detail, panzergrenadiers, shock-assault russian and heavy mech allied UK and USA infantry formations, balance may be an issue, as the assault infantry now is much more powerfull against enemy armor, so, assault infantry main "re-balance" change is that do not gain anyone defensive ability, is, as historic, infantry units more powerfull, better equiped but expensive (By The Way), i increased cost of submachinegun (smg), that is the subformation that i do make use to make the assault heavy infantry, cost is, from 110 to 300, so, 5 assault infantry are same cost as a light tank, for balance it is good, as regimes with lesser troops quality can make selection between rifle (cheap-quantity) or assault (expensive-quality) infantry, so can match units with more experience or armored, all feedback are wellcome, if you wish, can make oppinion, assault infantry against armor is, by level at 60/80/100120 and now attack 50% time armor, 50% enemy infantry, still do not know how many tanks are going to be killed in a combat between an unit with some assault infantry and an armored unit, will not wait to playtest to make public once it is ready, historically, in kursk 1943 and onwards, for the allies the mech infantry and infantry equiped with new developed anti-tanks guns (and even anti-tank rifles) is the allies option against heavy panzer-armor units, still, as germany still have 2-1 vs russians and 2-1.5 vs West, in combat proficiency balance can be right, but it is only to be tested with playtest, will post when ready the upload on the community to the sandbox, indeed is a test scenario,

with best regards,

alarick.

von altair -> RE: my modded WaW 32 with alternate armies. (5/7/2008 3:40:55 AM)

Sorry to say this, but v32 is so badly bugged and outbalanced, that it is quite much
unplayable now, since people knows how to use those bugging features. There
are bugging events and combat mods doesn't work at all (at winter). I'll sugest you
try with v33d (current v33c is bugged as well).

alaric318 -> RE: my modded WaW 32 with alternate armies. (5/7/2008 6:24:41 AM)

greetings and thanks for the advice, i do not found bugs that break the game, yes to that in winter the readiness is cut lesser than expected, well, i will see what to do,

best regards,

murat30.

alaric318 -> RE: my modded WaW 32 with alternate armies. (5/8/2008 7:10:26 AM)

greetings, and well meet, i have troubles with community file uploading, so i upload final version of my mod for WaW32 to my page on filefront, strongly encourage to use firefox 3.0 or maxthon browsers, i do not have problems with the page but can have spam, not sure, anyway i was wanting to make public the final version (2.0) of my mod with Assault infantry and reinforced factions/regimes, this onwards is from the readme, two readme included, two scenarios included and /graphics/waw/ folder too included just for if someone do not have this graphic mod, it is for Advanced Tactics 1.15 and will be much time to make all the changes on WaW 33c or 33d, events bugs and supply bugs these from original WaW 32 are not addressed, sorry about it, anyway i think is an interesting scenario, first the download link...

http://hosted.filefront.com/Alarick/
(browse for the file with WaW32 in his filename, please)

from version 2 readme...

Alarick WaW Ver 32 Mod - Version 2 Changes...
start work date... 01/May/2008, for Advanced Tactics 1.15.

1- operation barbarossa, (german eastern blitz vs russia) reduced... major surprise to (60%, from 100%), minor surpise to (30% from 50%)
explanation... as playtest have revealed, the 100% readiness penalty will kill all first line russian army giving very few casualties to germans,
on added to it, if you deploy russian guards they in default game suffer still 50% reduction-readiness, enough for the germans to finish with the
elite reserves, and then the russians will have a very hard time to form a second defense line.

2- Japan... given the number of troops, aircraft and ships on the Order Of Battle of United States i make decision to give japan some more
on this version, china have been given some extra enhancement (see below) but china against japan alone is for most possible to be defeated,
united states must make intervention, or russia against japan, so, japan bonuses is 1.5 combat bonus and 1.5 production bonus (even with the bonus
japan still production is much lesser than this of the united states). japan morale to 150%, from 50 to 75 max.

3- now all germans main army infantry are near elite, added 10 smg units and transport to all (20 corps) germany's infantry.

4- India And Australia Reinforced And Given Production Enhancement to some degree...
melbourne, sydney (australia), Calcutta now cities (4) from (0/2/2), added heavy commonwealth garrisons to match potential japanese attacks, added
a city (4) in india as "inner india industry" for balance purposes, as japan as being heavily reinforced. India and Australia are people "west",
democratic regimes, as commonwealth mainly, have better equipment than second order nations/regimes (universals, etc.), (note.- "west" combat at 1.5)

5- China... Units of the main defense line redeployed to a more coherent and fixed front against japanese troops, more easy to reinforce and stand.
Sian and Kumming now cities 4 (From 2 on default Tom Weber's main scenario), as for india and australia, japan being reinforced is a must for
reinforce china too, although china and india can maybe stand against japan some time, they have a hard time to match a strong potential japanese
offensive, united states or russia are needed, it is my main purpose as this can lead to less forces in europe against germany that at last is good
for balance my version of the scenario. added an extra experienced infantry to each china (3) cities.

6- Smg infantry (submachinegun inf.)... changed to Assault troops. (main intended for balance enemies as germans with high experience and quality
troops overall).

changes...

-Smg Name to Assault.
-Supply Carry And Use... to 3 from 2.
-power points... 2, from 1
-attacks... 2, from 1 (each combat round).
-all "combat landscape mods" penalties (0.5) changed to 1 (100% effectiveness, not penalties)
-combat details stats...
assault infantry too often is equiped with anti tank personel guns, so, favour armour target now at 25, from 1.
favour against soft mobile and artillery set to 20, from 25.
favour against infantry to 25 from 20. so at last... armour+infantry favour=50, soft mobile+artillery=40
attack power... infantry, soft mobile and artillery at 25, armour remain at default 60.(armour attack rating increases by levels, (60/80/100/120)).
cost... (from 110 to 300)... you can build 5 assault groups in the cost of 1 light tank roughly.(still now, light tanks get much more attacks/round).

Work Extra...

-Added Some Extra Chinesse Infatry units for give some extra time to china before USA or Russia comes in help.

Russian Assault/Germany PzGrenadier/West (UK And USA only) Hvy Mech Infantry Units...
Base Subformations... 10xHalftrack 30xAssault Inf. 5xMachinegun 5xMortar 3xInfantry Gun 3xAT-Gun
Germans PzGrenadier... 60 Experience, (Free Experience will Set Allies On 40 In some Turns)

Russia... Each Reserve Command, 1 Assault Infatry Unit (8) (First Line Fronts Do Not Receive Extra Units, Early Mech Corps Already Featured).
United Kingdom... Each Command, 1 Hvy Mech Infantry, (6) (only UK Commands, not India, nor Australia).
United States... Each Command, 1 Hvy Mech Infantry (7).
Germany... Not Extra SS Units, Each Army Group, 1 PzGren. (historical Order Of Battle, Roughly.) (total, 10 PzGrenadier Units). (explanation note... germany PzGren are for sure powerfull but please take in mind that allies receive 2-1 in number of units, so, it not shatter balance, added in, mech west and assault soviets can be dangerous for panzer units, it is on purpose).

final version, you can install, both or any at wish, install procedure...
/graphics/waw/ dir goes on /Advanced Tactics/bin/Graphics/ (default graphics, nothing changed),
, scenario/s goes on /Advanced Tactics/bin/scenarios/
extra note... final scenario with changes from version 1 is named under "ver 2" in his filename, just was wanting to make both available.

For Advanced Tactics 1.15
06/May/2008.

contact email at... Marhault888@hotmail.com

hope all people interested enjoy the scenarios, maybe remain some balance issues, better for multiplayer, given the high density number of units the
computer opponent's turns can be unplayable, i apologice in advance for any problem on it,

with best regards,

alarick/murat30.

alaric318 -> RE: Version 3 (Intended Final Ver.) Uploaded (5/20/2008 9:07:47 PM)

from the readme...

Alarick WaW Ver 32 Mod - Version 3 Changes... (19-20/May/2008).
1- As India And Australia Are Main Japanese Targets/Objectives i place one main command battle group in each with historical commanders, how to use
this extra troops is up to the western player.
Australia... Willson Cmd. Group, As Allways... 1 Aircraft Fleet, 3 Infantry Corps, 1 Artillery Group, 1 Hvy Mech Inf, 1 Tank Group.
(mainly for defense of Sydney, as it is a Japanese target.)
India... Stillwel Cmd. Group, Same Composition Than Willson Command. Now Indian Troops can defend both Calcutta and even to some degree on China, if
Chinese cities are captured by Japan.
Yugoslavia, Greece And Poland Reinforced So That Them can cause some german invaders casualties before being crush-ed,
, Yugoslavia under Tito Cmd., Poland under Ryzdt Cmd. (historical leaders of these nations, Greece leader, Papagos, not included in Greece HQ).
Canada... Added a Main Command Group under General Crerar High Command, same composition as indian and australian groups under Willson and Stillwel.
Final Upgrade... one convoy group each for australia, india and canada at start (some transport capability for strategic choices to these forces.)
Convoy Fleet SubFormations... 6xDestroyer 6xTransport.
Extra Data... Given to Boston Start Units a Convoy Unit, same reason that before, as Boston will join western allies before USA, so, units on Boston
can be shipped to war theaters freely, as it should be once joined to west regime.

now all three versions are available on the download of the sandbox, not playtested, so for the best it is my try to stay the scenario on the sandbox but still available for all people, changes are mainly as previously japanese forces where greatly improved and enhanced, now poland and yugoslavia maybe can cause some casualties on germany with his reinforced order of battle army units, added in, with boston, canada, india and australia transport groups the western regime will have much more flexibility to ship troops to relevant theaters, hope you like the changes if decide to give it a try, mainly is intended for multiplayer,

with best regards,

alarick/murat30.

alaric318 -> RE: Version 3 (Intended Final Ver.) Uploaded (6/18/2008 10:30:52 AM)

posting extra version with extra changes, still need playtest however i think it is completely functional, review the event changes, as i removed the wining event and change to victory point base victory, main feature is the allowing of 3 factions instead just axis and allies, this time russia and western allies can go to war, there are 3 versions on the download for the scenario, i think the  better is to post the information from the readme with madded changes, here it goes...

Alarick WaW 32 Global War Mod Changes... (Base Scenario Is My WaW 32 Mod Version 3).
Removed Diplo-Block From... Russia, West, China.
(russia and west+usa can be to war once axis is defeated, china, with his 99 victory points city/capitol will be decisive at end)
USA... Cities And Troops changed to "West" People, 150% combat bonus.
Removed Event That Gives Winner By Specific Objectives, Instead, Victory Points Victory Allowed And Set To 700,
, Victory Points Are Given As Follow...
Berlin, Rome, Tokyo, London, Washington, Paris And Chunking Set To 99 Victory Points Each.
Extra Victory Points Cities... Calcutta And Sydney (50 VP) Each.
Russia Have 3 (99 VP) Cities That Are... Leningrad, Moscow And Stalingrad.
So, The main purpose is to a "faction" to have 7 victory cities controlled to win, however Japan and Germany+Italy aside being axis powers remain as
separate regimes/factions, so,
, encouraged/proposal house rule mandatory... If Germany Victory Points+Japan Victory Points (= or > 700) is a win for axis powers, it is the way i
will play the scenario but not smart enough to make the needed scripts for it, sorry about it.
-------
WaW 32 Global War - Enhanced Version... (Extra Scenario)
Extra Troops...
Germany... one elite battlegroup Command, under General Kluge, 3 Panzer Units, 2 PzGren. Units, 1 Air Fleet, 1 Artillery Unit.
United States Of America... 2 Extra Commands, (featuring National Guard, High training Elite Reserve Units)..,
.., Generals... McArthur & Eisenhower, troops for each national home guard commands, 1 Tank Group, 2 mech infantry, 1 artillery, 1 air fleet.
(Also, some cities releases for the begining for USA as supply centers and replacements for the home guards, that are... (from +24)..,
.., Dallas, Denver and St. Luis, (All Cities (8)).
Russia... (features units that are intended on the real war for 1945 if germany have not surrendered still, but are available at start)
5 Extra Commands Battlegroups... 1 To 5 Russian Banners, under... Kutnesov, Meretskov, Malinovsky, Tiulynev and Kirponos, each with following units,
1 infantry, 1 tank command, 1 air fleet, 1 assault infantry, 1 artillery unit.
(Added 5 Resurces Centers As Intended Supply poinst for the extra Banners troops)
extra note... mainly each faction increased roughly on balance as power points will be seen, one german group make equivalent of 2/3 usa/russia groups,
, and USA groups fight at 1.5 (against 1 from russian groups).
-------
Extra... Available one more extra scenario, are random and features world war 2 nations,
modifiers and historical troops, was wanting to make it available
too, hope all you enjoy the historical scenario and the randomized scenario, makes excellent for multiplayer games, i think.
contact... Marhault888@hotmail.com (Found on the user page, by the way)
disclaimer... Original World At War v.32 (and Post-Versions) work of Tom Weber.

alaric318 -> ADVICE About Random Scenario. (6/18/2008 12:48:59 PM)

in the random scenario, the AI player gives me some problems on playtest being hang up on "AI Step 2", better
workaround is to give control of People's Republic to the last turn-order player and bypass People's Republic Turn,
all other regimes seem to work just fine in playtest.
(only for the randomized scenario)

Bombur -> RE: ADVICE About Random Scenario. (6/23/2008 5:27:37 PM)

The directory structure seems somewhat confusing. Where should I unzip the files???

alaric318 -> RE: ADVICE About Random Scenario. (6/23/2008 8:14:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bombur

The directory structure seems somewhat confusing. Where should I unzip the files???

scenario and master file on /Adv. Tactics/Bin/scenarios/ Dir

and graphics on /Adv. Tactics/Bin/Graphics/ Dir

there are one extra file that is the readme with some information about the scenarios, for better copy and paste it manually, i still not know how to zip correct the files, apologize about it, sorry if there are problems,

best regards,

murat30/alarick.

rickier65 -> RE: ADVICE About Random Scenario. (6/24/2008 7:07:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Murat30

there are one extra file that is the readme with some information about the scenarios, for better copy and paste it manually, i still not know how to zip correct the files, apologize about it, sorry if there are problems,

best regards,

murat30/alarick.

Alarick, there is now a Document on the Comunity site in the docs section that goes into detail on how to create the zip file so that it unzips properly. If you've read it and still have questions, let me know.

Rick

alaric318 -> RE: ADVICE About Random Scenario. (6/24/2008 9:15:19 AM)

dear Rick, thanks you very much for the kind advice, is a problem on my end, obviously, i allways make unzipping manually, the files not are so much and the scenario is for the sandbox, i think maybe most of the players can unzip manually, and maybe i are wrong, please excuse the problems from it, to all,

regards,

alarick.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI