WitP Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Obi_1 -> WitP Problem (4/15/2008 7:08:57 AM)

I just installed War in the Pacific today, followed by the 1.804 & 1.806 patches. Everything so far seems to run right, except for 1 little thing:

On page 31 of the tutorial, I am unable to tell the 2nd Air Combat TF to follow the 1st one! All I get is the tactical map, with nothing else on the screen. If I right-click anywhere on the map, I go back to the TF screen, but the game will not let me tell any TF to follow another one! Any suggestions on how to fix this problem...and has anyone else run into this?

invernomuto -> RE: WitP Problem (4/15/2008 9:58:36 AM)

Did you create the correct TFs? I've just created 2 Air Combat TFs in the tutorial, and set 2nd tf to follow the first. You have to LEFT click the "SET TF TO FOLLOW" button in the TF screen and LEFT click on the map on the TF icon to follow.

Bye

Obi_1 -> RE: WitP Problem (4/15/2008 8:03:14 PM)

Woohoo! Finally it clicks! I had been looking for the red icons in the gray bar at the bottom of the screen, which aren't there, obviously. I just couldn't comprehend for the longest time that I must click on the ship icon in the Palau hex itself!! When I did that, it worked perfectly, of course. D'oh! [sm=00000002.gif] Thanks for setting me on the right path! [sm=Cool-049.gif]

goodboyladdie -> RE: WitP Problem (4/15/2008 10:33:15 PM)

Don't forget to set reactions to 0 for the following task force to prevent it charging off (it won't always - watch the aggression levels of commanders). It will also need a different home base or it will seperate as soon as the initial destination is reached and head home independently. They get pretty strung out and then become vulnerable to vengeful Jap torpedo-bombers.

Speedysteve -> RE: WitP Problem (4/15/2008 11:23:57 PM)

Welcome by the way Obi_1[8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI